Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

DIY 92-95 climate controls removale and modifying

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 05:04 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: DIY 92-95 climate controls removale and modifying

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

THIER I SPELL CHECKED IT FOR THE DIY NATZIs.......
but you didnt say anything about SMILIES!!!!!!! hahahahhaa

i swear... do i get graded for my spelling? o wait does it REALY matter....
a few LOL/LMFAO/ and lets say 10% misspelled worded DIY or NOTHING... ( i didnt take a percentage but im not THAT BAD....
4pages of text and maybe 3dozen spellchecks...

if someone cannt understand what im meaning/typing OR SIMPLE LOOK AT PICTURES DISPLAYED then I REALY DONT THINK THEY SHOULD BE DOING ANYTHING TO THIER CAR BESIDES ADDING GAS TO IT!

and if you realy want the DIY area to be PROFESIONAL then why not SPELL CHECK IT YOURSELF to help out other members? is COPY PASTE and spell check realy to difficult for you to do yourself? help another member out.... thats what im trying to do...
There (not thier, see how that works?) is not enough money in the world for me to battle the headaches of proofreadingcrap like this. Not to mentoin, I think 10% is being very generous

Maybe you guys forgot (yoshi, this is directed at you too), but us admins/mods do not get paid to do this. We're doing it on our own time, for free, to help keep the forum clean.

What you need to understand is that we are not going to revamp the entire forum just so you can continue to type like this. Do you really think the world is going to bend over backwards so that you can be special? Get a grip bro. With that mentality you're going to be a 40 year old manager at McDonalds living in your mom's basement.

ORIGINAL: danomatic93

Please, everyone, use discretion. PM if you have an issue with someone's post. Don't broadcast it for others to see.
You do not get a say in how we do our jobs, just thought I'd clear that up for you. It's quite obvious that blunt force is required when dealing with this kind of thing, or else the OP is never going to get it.

ORIGINAL: yo****hemonk

1+ Dano - What I was saying before, you corrected How I see it is that Addicted took PLENTY of time out of his schedule to take extra pictures and a write up for it. Quite bluntly, you guys are being jackasses with your 'constructive criticism'. If you want the site to look so professional, I would think that part of the MODERATOR'S job would be to clean up posts and make them look how you want. Being a moderator means you have obligations and responibilties (of course), this includes fixing posts to resemble how YOU want YOUR site to look. If it's honestly so bad and you can't find 5 minutes to clean up his post that he spent HOURS on then just delete it. I can't believe that a guy who's done plenty of good for this forum (with knowledgable write ups) is getting bashed on for his typing. If you can't read his spelling (though incorrect as it may be) and can't look past the rofl's and lmao's then you have a poor grasp of the English language.
Again, we don't get paid to do this, and I for one am not going to spend my time correcting everyones spelling/grammar errors. WE are not the ones with a poor grasp of the English language. When the hell did "rofl, lmao, etc" even become parts of the english language?? Are you serious right now?

Old 01-12-2008, 05:28 AM
HCF Member

My question on the DIY... why did you use speaker wire to hook up the lights? [&:]

Old 01-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Administrator

This is stupid. There are certain rules that should be followed. Thats it. Period. I don't think its too much to ask for someone to type like a grown man/woman. That's it.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:08 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

My question on the DIY... why did you use speaker wire to hook up the lights? [&:]
it's what he had lying around.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:14 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Method

it's what he had lying around.
Ahhh gotcha, spent all the money on the LED's i see...

Old 01-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Recognized HCF Member

the speaker wire doesnt go to the lights... it goes from the AC switch i dont like using tiny thin wires unless i have to, plus im more of a audio guy and speaker wire is every where in my shop. plus its just easier to run power and ground wires together. i keep copper for ground and the silver for power. realy easy to run the wires ya need.

and to forty so just like hondatech ya dont do it for the money you do it for the humiliation of others? cause with every post you make about me is bashing....

We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.
but like always your a admin so if i say something you dont like you just bash my intelligence and delete/modify my posts....

i think your a very unhappy person that people dont like to be around much cause your very strict...
since when is this a collage website where everyone is graded on and it really matters?
you try bashing me cause i dont care that much about spelling and say ill be the manager at MCDs living in my parents basement.... since when does SPELLING tell you how smart a person is? i can talk just fine and i can do alot of work plumbing, mechanical, wiring ect.....
my dad can not spell jack, cannot even use a computer and verily car figure out how to use the DEBIT machine in a grocery store but he has always been the go to guy from all the teachers in my private christian school i went to for everything from wiring/plumbing to car repairs.... even rebuilt the principals corvette motor.
my dad is a nice guy that helps just about anyone and does a dam good job! ive learned alot from him. and even tho i dont care about hitting SPELL CHECK and be as serious as a heart attack, i know how to do a lot! quite possibly more mechanically inclined than you even.

and im a help full guy when someone asks! i defiantly dont need this crap frustration!

I NEVER ASKED YOU OR ANY OTHER MOD/ADMIN TO MOVE THIS TO THE DIY FORUM DID I???
if its not up to your STANDARDS then ****en delete it then! i dont spend 2hours typing up a DIY and taking pictures of the process to get bashed on this ****en much!
i think you look up to HONDATECH and want to be just like some of those jerks over there.... correct me if im wrong.

now go talk about that in your moderator forum.... behind everyones back.
im a preaty nice happy guy most the time but im just geting Ped off at this extremly stupid crap!

instead of being the bigger guy you keep bashing egging it on, just because YOU ENJOY trying to make other people stupid! thats exactly why you troll around just waiting to pop in and so called "sarcasm".

Old 01-12-2008, 04:26 PM

I retyped the whole thing and no thanks and no using it =/ That's not very cool. I still think forty you're acting ridiculous. I understand what you guys are saying but it still doesn't excuse the fact that you guys are being compelte jerks to someone who spent a lot of time doing a write up for people who aren't appraciating it. I know you're not getting paid for it, but if you're so upset that you're not getting paid then let someone who will actually APPRECIATE being admin and do the expected tasks like cleaning up posts.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:41 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

the speaker wire doesnt go to the lights... it goes from the AC switch i dont like using tiny thin wires unless i have to, plus im more of a audio guy and speaker wire is every where in my shop. plus its just easier to run power and ground wires together. i keep copper for ground and the silver for power. realy easy to run the wires ya need.

and to forty so just like hondatech ya dont do it for the money you do it for the humiliation of others? cause with every post you make about me is bashing....

We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.
but like always your a admin so if i say something you dont like you just bash my intelligence and delete/modify my posts....

i think your a very unhappy person that people dont like to be around much cause your very strict...
since when is this a collage website where everyone is graded on and it really matters?
you try bashing me cause i dont care that much about spelling and say ill be the manager at MCDs living in my parents basement.... since when does SPELLING tell you how smart a person is? i can talk just fine and i can do alot of work plumbing, mechanical, wiring ect.....
my dad can not spell jack, cannot even use a computer and verily car figure out how to use the DEBIT machine in a grocery store but he has always been the go to guy from all the teachers in my private christian school i went to for everything from wiring/plumbing to car repairs.... even rebuilt the principals corvette motor.
my dad is a nice guy that helps just about anyone and does a dam good job! ive learned alot from him. and even tho i dont care about hitting SPELL CHECK and be as serious as a heart attack, i know how to do a lot! quite possibly more mechanically inclined than you even.

and im a help full guy when someone asks! i defiantly dont need this crap frustration!

I NEVER ASKED YOU OR ANY OTHER MOD/ADMIN TO MOVE THIS TO THE DIY FORUM DID I???
if its not up to your STANDARDS then ****en delete it then! i dont spend 2hours typing up a DIY and taking pictures of the process to get bashed on this ****en much!
i think you look up to HONDATECH and want to be just like some of those jerks over there.... correct me if im wrong.

now go talk about that in your moderator forum.... behind everyones back.
im a preaty nice happy guy most the time but im just geting Ped off at this extremly stupid crap!

instead of being the bigger guy you keep bashing egging it on, just because YOU ENJOY trying to make other people stupid! thats exactly why you troll around just waiting to pop in and so called "sarcasm".

Yeah, I made it until the big bolded sentence, and I gave up. I'm not even going to dignify this message with a response.

Listen upkiddies. This idea was pulled from another forum, and the mods have agreed that HCF will be a better place with these newrules being enforced.

New rules in affect starting immediately...

The moderators and administrators of hondacivicforum.com have the right to edit/open/close/move/delete any thread or post.

Excessive use of CAPS is forbidden. If the majority of a message is determined to be made up of CAPS it will be deleted and the user will be warned. We will not have our forum looking like a 13's year old AIM window.

The master list of rules will be updated soon.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day

-Forty04

Old 01-14-2008, 08:44 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I retyped the whole thing and no thanks and no using it =/ That's not very cool. I still think forty you're acting ridiculous. I understand what you guys are saying but it still doesn't excuse the fact that you guys are being compelte jerks to someone who spent a lot of time doing a write up for people who aren't appraciating it. I know you're not getting paid for it, but if you're so upset that you're not getting paid then let someone who will actually APPRECIATE being admin and do the expected tasks like cleaning up posts.
You should probably just stop talking until you've got a full grasp on what you're talking about.

We as admins/mods are expected to keep the forum clean of spammers, trolls, scammers, bickering, etc.. We are not your kindergarten teachers, and we are certainly not your paid editors.

It is the poster's responsibility to type a readable message. But, with the new rules in place, anythign deemed unacceptable willbe deleted, it's that simple.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

You should probably just stop talking until you've got a full grasp on what you're talking about.

We as admins/mods are expected to keep the forum clean of spammers, trolls, scammers, bickering, etc.. We are not your kindergarten teachers, and we are certainly not your paid editors.

It is the poster's responsibility to type a readable message. But, with the new rules in place, anythign deemed unacceptable willbe deleted, it's that simple.
How an arrogant jackass like yourself became a mod of ANY forum is beyond me. Creative creatisism and politefuly disagreeing with someone is one thing, this whole time you're just being rude. That's what YOU'RE not getting, the whole time I've said that I somewhat agree with you guys, but the way you're handling things make you out seem like you're a power hungry teenager who thinks they can boss around whom they please. Again, if you look at my posts I acknowledge that you're not paid, but responsibilities are still there. Being a mod should be because you WANT to take hold of the responsibilties that are given with that position. It's not a matter of being a 'paid editor', it's that you want your site to look nice, so you have to take actions to do so. Imagine this - you had a kid and they made your house dirty. Well you want your house clean so you make your 3 year old kid clean it up. This is the same situation, you shouldn't have taken the position of mod if you didn't want to do stuff that actually TOOK TIME. And from the other posts I've seen from you (not just this thread), I wouldn't pay you to be mod anyways.

Quick Reply: DIY 92-95 climate controls removale and modifying