Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

everytime...

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 01:28 PM
HCF Member
Default everytime...

seems like everytime i order something, something goes wrong. well i just got my carbon fiber vis trunk and well, i open it and the license plate holder isnt there. ( u know that plastic piece. ) so if i dont get it, ill have to use the blue one and i dont want to. i ordered a CARBON FIBER trunk you know...SEND ALL OF IT!! dang im mad right now. also, the carbon fiber isnt laid right in one little spot. anybody else have these problems?

Old 11-18-2006, 01:29 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: everytime...

Was it ebay?

Old 11-19-2006, 12:21 AM
HCF Member

yea but thats who i ordered my hood from and had no problems or anything. well i e-mailed them and they said that it didnt come with that piece...i thought it did though

Old 11-19-2006, 03:34 PM
HCF Member

thats to bad, is it really noticable? ..for the plastic part, you can just paint yours black, or go to the scrap yard and pic up a black one this way you dont have to paint yours

Old 11-19-2006, 07:34 PM
HCF Member

no its not really noticeable...but as for that piece, i really want that and a vis trunk is suppose to come with it. im gonna get my mom to call tomorrow while im at school and hopefully work it out. although she probably wont have the slightest clue as to what im talking about.

Old 11-20-2006, 06:45 AM
HCF Member

Dude, I'm sorry to hear about your problems with the trunk. Ordering stuff online, even when you go through a "reputable" company can be dangerous (not just ebay). I once ordered a carbon fiber front upper grille and ended up getting an ABS plastic one. When I contacted the company they couldn't understand my problem even though I had paid more for the part that I got than the ABS one they sold was marked for. I tried to sort everything out with them, but now they just ignore me altogether. Don't think I won't contact the BBB though.

Old 11-21-2006, 07:54 AM
HCF Member

Got your pics bro. That sticker looks shady. I'll send you a couple pics of my trunk tonight. Anyone else have a VIS trunk so that we can compare?

Old 11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
HCF Member

i mean i guess i can deal without that piece but i really hope its a genuine vis. i compared it to my hood which has the metal plate thing and it looks the same. also, i got my old taillights and tried to stick one in and i noticed that you have to drill one hole. did you have to do this when you put yours in?

Old 11-22-2006, 07:39 AM
HCF Member

All of the holes were there, but I did have to relocate them a bit. I just enlarged the holes a little at a time and aligned the tails...a little trial and error.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:43 AM
Administrator

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Quick Reply: everytime...