Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

eyelid/brows ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 08:13 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: eyelid/brows ?

i think Danomatics are vinyl, no?

Old 10-08-2007, 11:03 AM
June 2010 ROTM

yep, mine are vinyl. Any pic in my photo album will have the vinyl. That's because I didn't take a picture of my car during the week I had two abs plastic lids.

oh, and if you want just one eyelid, I'll sell you a abs plastic one that's painted white. If anything, it's a good template, lol.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Recognized HCF Member

i like eyelids BUT i dont like my carbon fiber lids anymore... BUT now i dont like thier style... cause mine are lifted up the thickeness of the CF or plastic depends on which style ya get... with some tape a razor blade and a can of paint to match your car you can make your own.... but if ya can CHECK IT OUT BEFORE ya paint it to be sure ya dont take the eyelid TO LOW.... ya dont want visability problems... so best to tape up where ya want the eyelids at test it out at night.. and if its good visabilty still... just remove that tape and tape where ya dont want the paint to be... then just use some cleaner to clean the lenses REALY GOOD and just spray them... PREFERABLY OFF THE CAR but take them up while they are ON the car! that way you can see exactly how it will look on the car...

preaty simple realy...