Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

glow gauges installed!! ( pics )

Old 07-28-2005, 07:53 PM
HCF Member
Default glow gauges installed!! ( pics )

yesterday i installed my glow gauges. i bought them off ebay and the were $36 shipped. it wasnt all that hard but it took about 3 1/2 hours to do the whole installation. i just wanted to make sure that i had got the right power source from the headlights and everything. they are working good and all the needles work. the only one u had to make sure about was the fuel gauge because when you moved it, it didnt go back in the same place. i got a dimmer with it and i can make the color lighter/darker blue, or the light lighter/darker. i also still have the factory dimmer so i can turn it up and have a little white in the gauges too. in the pics it might look a little purple. i guess i had them turned up too much. i also got some new floor mats ( because my car didnt have any when i got it ), and i got a sparco globe r chrome shift ****. here are the pictures of the stuff ----
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jhspla...=/6f01&.view=t

Old 07-28-2005, 08:39 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: glow gauges installed!! ( pics )

Looks good, Playa. Now lets get under that hood. Just kiddin'. Keep it up. Clean install too, Brotha.

Old 07-28-2005, 08:44 PM
HCF Member

well, aint got much there yet, but i will one day....i got a vtec though!!

Old 07-30-2005, 06:04 PM
HCF Member

hmm... not bad. You shoulda got these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00...89455136QQrdZ1

Here is what mine looks like: https://www.hondacivicforum.com/phot...Type=6&apage=1

Old 07-31-2005, 12:21 PM

remmy, think you could help me find some AC Autotechnics for a 97 EX MT? they're beautiful gauges but i can never find them for me specific car

Old 07-31-2005, 02:17 PM
HCF Member

well remington, i was debating between the ones i got and those. i just wanted blue and the other had some red in it so i just decided to go with the ones i got. plus, they were about $40 cheaper and im gonna save that money in order to get me some other stuff.

Old 07-31-2005, 07:55 PM
HCF Member

thos gauges look soooooooooooo sic man, i always wanted to buy them but never got around to it yet, anyways, looks good

Old 07-31-2005, 09:56 PM
HCF Member

mill$civic, if you do get them, i suggest buying a different bulb for the stock ones. because the stock lights in behind it dont look too good. i mean you can see the needle and all, but they dont look too good. im just gonna buy me a blue bulb and see what it looks like behind it. but, i should have did that b4 i put em all back in....now i gotta disconnect everything and go through the process again. [:@]

Old 07-31-2005, 10:40 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

thos gauges look soooooooooooo sic man, i always wanted to buy them but never got around to it yet, anyways, looks good

Are you talkin about mine?

Old 07-31-2005, 10:45 PM
HCF Member

remmy, think you could help me find some AC Autotechnics for a 97 EX MT? they're beautiful gauges but i can never find them for me specific car

Are you talkin abot those new metallic Si gauges ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00...89455136QQrdZ1 ) ? If not, show me a pic and your specs of your car and ill find 'em... damnit.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: glow gauges installed!! ( pics )