Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

hidden treasure at the junk yard!!!! Update pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 03:33 PM
HCF Member
Default hidden treasure at the junk yard!!!! Update pics!!!

well i set out today to the junk yard to fund me some power mirrors, all the harnesses, the switch, and the tweeter covers. mostly cuz i want thetweeters notthe power stuff.

but while I was there I hit the jackpot and found mirrors that wereactually red and in good shape. and the samecar was an ex so ithad agauge cluster with a tach, so i gnabed that too. also got some air vents cuz i'm getting rid of my red interior stuff.

but im goin to the rangers game with my dad so i'll get some pics up tonight when i get home

Old 07-19-2007, 04:39 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: hidden treasure at the junk yard!!!!

Nice find..

Old 07-19-2007, 04:52 PM
HCF Member

dam, that's a hell of a find(s). my junkyards have jack **** because of all the dam mexicans in our area live there.

Old 07-19-2007, 04:56 PM
HCF Member

nice!!!!!!! i love the junk yard its like going to disney world to me!

Old 07-19-2007, 05:47 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

dam, that's a hell of a find(s). my junkyards have jack **** because of all the dam mexicans in our area live there.
lol we know how to find the good deals

Old 07-19-2007, 05:55 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

lol we know how to find the good deals
i'm assuming you're of hispanic dissent? if so, no offense or anything. but really, they practically live there. i'm good friends with the owner of my local junkyard, and i swear everytime i go there, there are at least 10 cars (mainly old hondas and pos riced out ****) slam packed full of mexicans waiting to take all the parts. the funny thing is, they're there all the time, but yet, the hispanic population is very low here (except in construction areas)

Old 07-19-2007, 05:57 PM

ur so lucky all the junk yard tht i go to dont have my car. all they have is the 88-95 civic. they dont have any civic from 96 and up.and the ones tht do have the EKcivic there not the self service one there the one where u tell the people what u want and they send a worker to pull the part off while u wait. and it usually cost more too

Old 07-19-2007, 05:58 PM
HCF Member

Yeah no offense taken, and yes they are always at home depot trying to get jobs, and always at junkyards looking for cheap parts for cars. You have to be quick lol

Old 07-19-2007, 06:01 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

Yeah no offense taken, and yes they are always at home depot trying to get jobs, and always at junkyards looking for cheap parts for cars. You have to be quick lol
no joke, if a "new" car comes in, it will be stripped to the bare shell within a couple days, if not a day. come to think of it, i'm just gonna tell my buddy there to 'hold' parts that i want right when they come in and have them call me.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:31 PM
HCF Member

ya i totally lucked out. the guy said that it had just come in the previous day, so it was new to the yard. The junk yard i go to has a lot of eks, but most are already stripped of the good stuff. I just got really lucky

this is everything I cam home with

this was what I went out there for. mostly cuz I want the tweeters

this is my lucky find. the one on top is the old one, the bottom one I found today.

and these I got cuz I am replacing all the pieces I painted red with oem grey and black ones
old are red grey are new

also I am prolly gonna sell this stuff so if you want it pm me. if no one does i'll prolly do a sale thread

Quick Reply: hidden treasure at the junk yard!!!! Update pics!!!