Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Interior Designer???

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Default Interior Designer???

Ok so even though that "320 hp" dude was a bust... that car had a nice interior(inmy opinion)
Anyone know how to do that kinda stuff?
like custom dashes or other stuff?

Old 05-14-2007, 12:17 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Interior Designer???

KRYLON rattle cans... there are some good DIYs on other forums on how to reupholster your doors to suede.... I used the DIY to learn how to take off my door panels so i could install a rockford fosgate amp to my front speakers, dang, moogly is getting so smart!

Old 05-14-2007, 12:57 AM
HCF Member

Fiberglass is your friend. MDF and HD foam. Some Bondo, Paint. Its easy to do. That hard part is figuring out exactly what you want it to look like. Also, you have to take into account the massive amount of weight the anything fiberglass is gonna add.

Is there something specific that you wanted to know how to do?

Old 05-14-2007, 05:40 PM

no offense moogly but the only thing u should use a spray paint can on is small pieces not full interiors.. you will more then likely stripe the paint or it will just crack and fall off. fiberglass is the way to go lot of time sanding and preping for paint but def looks good and supplies are alot of money and time is even greater esp. for first timers. I think i had over 20 hours in sanding just by glassin the radio bezel. lots of time...

Old 05-14-2007, 06:02 PM
HCF Member

damn.. ur sh** is HOT! hah. but was also thinking of doing the same, with taking out the door panel cloth and replacing it with somehting , idk wut , but something

Old 05-15-2007, 09:41 PM

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Fiberglass is your friend. MDF and HD foam. Some Bondo, Paint. Its easy to do. That hard part is figuring out exactly what you want it to look like. Also, you have to take into account the massive amount of weight the anything fiberglass is gonna add.

Is there something specific that you wanted to know how to do?
like the center dash, i see ppl take out all the radio and space and put like screens in and stuff
is their a place to buy these or are they custom?