Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

I've decided to actually do something to the looks of my car!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Default I've decided to actually do something to the looks of my car!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!

Your eyes do not decieve you. That's right, I'm doing something for looks. I want to lower the car on either H&R, Neuspeed or Eibach springs. I'm not a fan of coilovers, sorry. I want to get a set of the new Falken Azenis RT-615 tires for my black Rota Subzeros. And, I'm actually wanting to tint my windows and do a carbon fiber hood along with a carbon fiber trunk. Any input on what you think would look good or not is appreciated. Feel free to smack me for being stupid if you want the car to stay a total sleeper. Any input is appreciated. Look for pictures of the work around the end of summer.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Default RE: I've decided to actually do something to the looks of my car!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!

how about a carbon fiber roof?

Old 04-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Default RE: I've decided to actually do something to the looks of my car!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!

ORIGINAL: seigi

how about a carbon fiber roof?
They make those?! Do you have a link? I wouldn't just want a carbon fiber overlay but having the middle of the car all carbon fiber would be sweet.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:40 PM

what kind of civic u got any pics right now....

Old 04-04-2005, 05:42 PM

Here ya go.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:43 PM

You should do what I did to mine. Leave the stock hood on, but give it a custom marble paintjob. The picture doesn't do it justice. Ive never had anyone stare at it for less than 5 seconds. It attracts a lot of attention and makes some people do a double take because they think its carbon fiber. But carbon fiber is nice too. Whatever floats your boat man just my 2pence.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:45 PM

ORIGINAL: US3R!!!11one

You should do what I did to mine. Leave the stock hood on, but give it a custom marble paintjob. The picture doesn't do it justice. Ive never had anyone stare at it for less than 5 seconds. It attracts a lot of attention and makes some people do a double take because they think its carbon fiber. But carbon fiber is nice too. Whatever floats your boat man just my 2pence.
Damn, I thought it was carbon fiber and I stared at the picture for 10 minutes lol.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:50 PM

ha i thought it was marblezier that or i needed a new monitor........but i don't know i am not a fan of the trunks def hood if you do a trunk i personally would paint the top black make it two tone from the body line......i kinda like it sleeper though.....what kind of mods u got under the hood

Old 04-04-2005, 05:52 PM

Most people have never seen anything like it. Since I got my car and did that, 3 people at my school alone have copied the idea. As I said the picture REALLY doesnt do it justice. At night it's not really noticable, and in the sun it shines. I mean SHINES. It's like a blinding silver ray of sparkly goodness =)

Old 04-04-2005, 05:56 PM

def. somethin different i like it almost got my whole car done like that a couple of years ago...me and my buddy jus painted a bike with the silver...

Quick Reply: I've decided to actually do something to the looks of my car!!! OMGWTFBBQ?!