Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Minor problems, need your help though.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Default Minor problems, need your help though.

Hello members of the Honda Civic Forum, this will be my first post but I plan on being a very active member. I'm very excited about my new Honda Civic. I'm in the process of making a CarDomain so when that's finished I'll have it in my signature so you can all see my car.

I'll cut straight to it, my car has a couple things missing that need to be fixed ASAP. First off the weatherstripping on the front windshield is missing (is that what it's called?) I plan on just going to a junk yard to get that but I would like to know the proper name of the piece.

Second the side thingy is missing; again please tell me the proper name so I don't look like an idiot and get scammed at the junk yard.

Thirdly this isn't a problem just question. I would like to remove the antenna for a couple reasons. First off I don't need it at all I don't listen to the radio at all; I have a 160GB iPod that is filled. (Wish they made a 250GB iPod) My deck connects to my iPod and that's how I listen to all my music. Secondly it's ugly!

Attached Thumbnails Minor problems, need your help though.-img_0130.jpg   Minor problems, need your help though.-img_0131.jpg   Minor problems, need your help though.-img_0138.jpg   Minor problems, need your help though.-img_0136.jpg   Minor problems, need your help though.-img_0139.jpg  

Old 09-03-2009, 04:41 PM

weather strip is the name for the black stuff around the windshield, the side peices i have no idea what theyre called, and you can google antenna block off plate for your car and theres a sit that sell them for like 10$.