Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

My new 95 hatch I got today!!

Old 02-17-2008, 04:22 PM
March 2010 ROTM
Default RE: My new 95 hatch I got today!!

No wheel rub...they are only 14s so the bigger tire was needed. Im eventually going to get 16 or 17s for it. But those are brand new tires on it so might as well not waste them...not many buyers around here for stuff like that.

Old 02-17-2008, 04:36 PM
HCF Member

that wheel and tire combo looks mean! but i'm with most of the other people about the bumper you should look into the mugen front lip they look sick on eg's! nice car though i like the paint!

Old 02-17-2008, 04:47 PM
HCF Member

how much did u buy it for? why has no1 else asked that???

Old 02-17-2008, 05:20 PM
Snail'n Admin

ORIGINAL: Civic Si 00

I like the paint..It looks so SICK..Im not DIGGING that front body kit. Makes it look so WEIRD. If this was my car I would try to get an OEM bumper and add a Type R front lip.
Ok addiction. LMFAO. I dont like the bumper either. The rims seem to be si wannabes but thats a big investment. IMO, replace the front bumper with a stocker. Btw, like the paint. LMFAO

Old 02-17-2008, 05:29 PM

I like the paint, always wanted to paint a car that color. Maybe one day.

Yeah, not really a fan of the front bumper. You can get a stock bumper pretty easy, just need to look around. Make sure you get it painted before you put it on though.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Snail'n Admin

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

I like the paint, always wanted to paint a car that color. Maybe one day.

Yeah, not really a fan of the front bumper. You can get a stock bumper pretty easy, just need to look around. Make sure you get it painted before you put it on though.
Primered body parts ftw!

Old 02-17-2008, 06:19 PM
March 2010 ROTM

I payed $3200 for it. Still needs exhaust BADLY, the springs on the coilovers are looking rough..havent had time to get under it and get a good look though. other than that there are no problems. I have to have it inspected by the clerks office since its out of state..so i have to rig up a horn somehow since the other guy had it disconnected and a ripped up steering wheel. Any suggestions on how to hook up a horn? The paint is Tangerene and im about to order some so I can paint the bumper once I find one. Also needs door pins for the drivers door, its a little off.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:40 PM
HCF Member

Wow.. That orange looks nice . Looks pretty rad man. I like the house of colors orange.. Thats a damn nice orange, buts its really damn expensive.. But still, its nice XD.

It seems you've snagged a nice deal, and a nice project car, way to go .

Old 02-18-2008, 01:39 AM
Recognized HCF Member

well unfortunatly hondas dont use replacement door pins learned that out from my 94 beeing worn bad...

you gotta replace the hinges, y ahave to pull the lower side skirt with a few screws and clips and the rest is held on by snaps, then theirs a few bolts on the fender, bumper cover/to fender bolt and then the fender will come off and you can clearly get to the hinges to replace them. no as tuff as it sounds.....
BUT a word of advice before removing the old hinges use a marker or tape or something and trace the outter line of the hinges, that way when you instal the new ones you can get them lined up perfectly to those markings...[8D]

Old 02-18-2008, 12:03 PM
March 2010 ROTM

Damn. I thought id just be able to buy new pins. Thats gay. I rigged up a horn with 2 wires tapped up on my dash for the inspection 2maro. They just walk around the outside and yell stuff for you to do so Ill be good. Ordering either the WS2 or DriftSpec catback this week too. Then some Ground Controls here in the next few weeks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My new 95 hatch I got today!!