Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

new project

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 07:18 AM
Default RE: new project

Dude idk what the f*** are you talking about man..... 97civicruiser's civic is hella nicer than yours...and if you think his is ricey then whats yours????? i mean come on a BIG HONDA sticker, your wheels, Chrome mesh in your bumper, and god please drop your civic a little more..
Dude seriously read threads properly.. I like the ricey look.. so "if his civic is ricey then what is yours" .. that comment wasn't worth a **** because i want mine to be ricey.. you dumb ****!
So that basically pissed all over your reply..

****in hate ***** like you.. Also just for the record.. you painted your car that colour.. your either completely retarded.. or so rich that nothing matters..

rant over now? Yeh i thought so!

Old 03-02-2008, 07:30 AM
HCF Member

guys shut up. He is asking for opinions and you guys a dissing eachother and ranting and s**t. Just keep it to what he is asking and nothing more everyone has there own opinion and who's car is better than who's was not the topic of this subject the last time i read it. I think if thats something you should do if you really want to. I have seen people do some nice dash painting. Just make sure you put a couple layers of clearcoat on it. Depending on what parts you are painting i htink duplicolor makes a paint that you use on vinyl. then if you want you could shoot some clearcoat over it after but i think addiction is right to grab another set of panels just incase you don't like it. The ones you are going to paint to need to be the right color anyways but if you want to switch back you can use your original panels. let us know how it turns out.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:42 AM
Recognized HCF Member

i just had a idea..... problem is some color change posibilities.
but heres the idea for long lasting paint it let it fully dry and then apply some fiberglass RESIN. RESIN ONLY no glass.... the resin should be ALOT harder than paint so it shouldnt chip without a pretty hard hit with something.....
tho im not sure if all resin is clear or they all have a yellowish look to it....

i remember in a old magazine issue someguy had his dash all smoothed and glassed out with money ALL OVER THE DASH resined perminatly in the dash. looked really sweet, tho i hope he used fake money. cause no way to remove it.LOL

just an idea i just thought about. if the paint matches the car and flows well i love the looks its just the upkeep from wear and tear that can be a huge PITA touching up every month! thats the only reason i sugest not to do it.

Old 03-02-2008, 08:10 AM
March 2010 ROTM

I like the looks of interior painting when its done right. Not too much...just enough to be noticed an highlight some features. But other than that you were asking for other ideas. Putting flexible LED strips under the dash and seats is pretty cheap and easy and looks pretty cool. And of course wheels and a drop make a huge difference in appearance.