Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Seeking late 90s accessorized/detailed Honda Civic in NYC area to rent for a Film

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 06:31 AM
Default Seeking late 90s accessorized/detailed Honda Civic in NYC area to rent for a Film

I am posting to this forum section because I am seeking individuals that own a Honda Civic with a lot of character, details, additions, accessories, lights. We are seeking a heavily "tricked out" Honda Civic from the late-1990s or early 2000s to rent from the owner to use in a film. The movie is being shot in upstate New York, so the owner must be within a couple of hours of New York City. We would ask to rent your car for approximately 1 week maximum. You will be paid for the rental and a contract will be provided. Please contact me for more information or questions. Thank you.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:36 AM

Just wondering, what will be done on it? I have an Integra, but I am asking for those Civic owners who might be interested.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:45 AM

Hello. We would be using the car exactly as it is. The use of the car will be very normal. One person (actor) will be inside, and will drive the car down the street a couple of times, there won't be anything crazy happening. You are welcome to ask more questions! The important thing is that the car/owner are within reasonable driving distance of the NYC area, and that, again, the car has heavy modifications/details.

Old 07-12-2013, 10:00 AM

Body damage/paint damaged/rust tolerances, or does the car have to be sparkling clean?

Compensation?

Old 07-12-2013, 10:05 AM

The car does not have to be sparkling clean, in fact it is better if it shows some wear, and so a bit of rust or damage is fine - but it is not necessary that is has wear. I am not able to post the compensation on this public forum. However, anyone interested is welcome to email me directly at reilly.k.britt@gmail.com and then I can provide those details. thanks so much for your help.