Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

SHOULD I GO PINK

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 09:55 AM
Default SHOULD I GO PINK

I have a 00 green ex lowered stock body, stock bo bo rims, and my freind works at Advanced auto parts, he made some kinda wierd bet, with all my freinds if they buy a pink underglow would I run it, I said sure, I have to run it for Like 2 months if I do it. I said i'll go up to brit david on a saturday night, and lean against my car with pride with my pink underglow. LOL Brit is were all the import people go on weekend night, I am starting to think about it though I am not a fan of underglow, but it would be funny to run somebody beat them and then instead of throwing on the hazards to notify the win throw on the pink underglow, lol, what do you guys think, should I do it or not put my civic through that???

Old 01-31-2005, 01:24 PM
Default RE: SHOULD I GO PINK

what do you get if you do it?
still not worth it though

Old 01-31-2005, 01:38 PM
NTX
HCF Member

what do you loose if you dont do it? Are you ready for the hassel you'll get with pink?

Old 01-31-2005, 02:24 PM

See I am all about being a complete idiot, but I hate underglow sometimes it looks good, I would do it just for kicks, I wont keep them on for ever, but it would be funny, not trying to be serious with it, I dont know what i get out of it, maybe the fact I dont have to pay for them, even though I would never buy them or want to. This chick I know has a turbo, beetle and she has pink underglow she is the only one out of our little group we ride with that has underglow. In a wierd way for like a day I was looking forward to it, and thinking it could look good. I dont know I,m crazy.

Old 01-31-2005, 11:07 PM
HCF Member

i think you need to beef up your mod list a little to be able to back up pink underglow. and the only other problem i see is that your car is green. i mean, white, or even red might be different, but even if i saw a chick with a green car and pink underglow, i'd wonder about the combo.

Old 01-31-2005, 11:36 PM

I know I'd probably be thinking "all show and no go."

Old 02-01-2005, 02:53 PM

Yeah sounds like a waste of money if you're just doing it for kicks.

Old 02-01-2005, 03:18 PM
HCF Member

lol, i put on tire flies and one of those skull color changing hood ornament from adavced autp parts once as a joke. The 2 sad things about it was that the hood ornament came with a wireless remote control and the guys at advanced said that most people are serious when they buy those things! [sm=bling.gif]

Old 02-02-2005, 12:13 PM

Yeah I am going to build on my sohc vtec, another ? what should I do with it for now all motor. Were should I start. And how much is it going to cost, I was think crower cam, runs about $350. but what else??

Old 02-02-2005, 12:16 PM

Yeah I am not going to go pink, or any color underglow, just aint my style.

Quick Reply: SHOULD I GO PINK