Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Sparco rev seat.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 09:41 AM

Name:  IMG_0452.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  110.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0451.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  103.2 KB

You need to have [img]**Link you posted**[/img] around the pictures. It is called an IMG code and photobucket provides you with it so that you can copy and paste.

Nice work. However, I dont think I could live without the recline-able back nor could I spend money on something that is ripped up and has duct tape on it. If you like, that is all that matters though.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:59 AM
HCF Member

well I dont feel the rips at all and I plan on stitching them up. Idc about the reclinable back cause I always drive with the back pretty straight. and the passenger seat reclines so i can get people in the back.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Ok, that's pretty sexy. How's the comfort in them?

I love me a good fixed-back seat, though. My Tenzos are in the fully vertical position and haven't changed from that since I put them in the car.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:20 PM
HCF Member

Its incredible! I also love how much feedback i get out of the seat. i totally feel exactly what the car is doing, the road...etc. Also its super comfy and just hugs me and doesnt let go. haha incredible around the turn. I can go right to the point where my tires start slipping a bit and just control it so precisely. I also dont have to fight the g's and try to keep my feet in the right position, and legs, torso...etc. haha great seat. Hopefully i can find one for the passenger side. havent completely decided yet.

Old 10-31-2010, 07:56 AM
HCF Member

Those seats look like a pain to get in and out of with the amount of side bolstering.

Old 10-31-2010, 08:41 AM
Super Cereal Admin

You get used to it. The side bolsters on my seats are almost as aggressive and I don't even think about what I'm doing when I get in/out of the car anymore.

Originally Posted by boreddude564
Its incredible! I also love how much feedback i get out of the seat. i totally feel exactly what the car is doing, the road...etc. Also its super comfy and just hugs me and doesnt let go. haha incredible around the turn. I can go right to the point where my tires start slipping a bit and just control it so precisely. I also dont have to fight the g's and try to keep my feet in the right position, and legs, torso...etc. haha great seat. Hopefully i can find one for the passenger side. havent completely decided yet.
I don't know, I'm kinda diggin' the single sport seat look. Personally, if I ever decide to get different seats, I'll probably go with Corbeau's version of the Rev (the FX1). At $300 per seat with the options of having inflatable lumbar supports and seat heaters installed by Corbeau, you can't go wrong

Old 10-31-2010, 11:10 AM
HCF Member

Ya it is kindof a pain to get in and out but honestly for the ammount of support i dont mind at all. also I dont need seat heaters. lol I live in cali. and for 300$ i can get 2. and the lumbar support is perfect. sparco did a great job. retail was 800$ each for this seat. Although i wouldnt have minded to have had it installed haha.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:13 PM
HCF Member

I'm glad to hear that the frustration of getting in and out of a fixed back seat is outweighed by the additional support. The weight reduction is a nice added bonus, I'm sure. I should be getting a Corbeau FX1 for my DD in a couple months. I'll be sure to post up a review in the product review section when I do. My passenger seat will still be stock, at least for a while (my wife vetoed having her seat being a fixed-back).

Old 10-31-2010, 02:26 PM
August 2010 ROTM

That is a pretty sexy seat, bro. And I agree, I kinda like the single sport seat look too.

Old 10-31-2010, 06:53 PM
HCF Member

Ya I think alot of my passengers wouldnt like the bucket fixed seat.

Quick Reply: Sparco rev seat.