Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Tinted Tails

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Default Tinted Tails

Hey guys. first off, i'm new here and this is my first post. Reason as to why i'm posting here is because i ran into someone on the street one day who is a member here. we got to talking about my truck (an 00 durango) and he asked where i got the custom tail lights done (They are a tinted tail light). I told him no where that i had done them myself. We got into further discussion about how i did it. I told him that i use a translucent black tint and actually dip the lens into the tint solution. he was very impressed. the bad thing is, is that i dont remember what his screen name was. Hopefully you will read this and get back into contact about me doing them for you. If any other members here are interested in these, you can contact me by PM. The process is a little expensive, and i actually dont make more than 5 dollars or so on them. i just do the dipping on the side for something to pass the time.

I have done these tails for many members of dodgetalk.com, s10forum.com and focusfanatics.com

if you are interested, i have enclosed some pictures of my work.

If you are the member i talked to about these, please get back in touch with me. Thanks guys.

Old 02-04-2006, 02:51 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Tinted Tails

Hey man and welcome to the site. Dont take this the wrong way but we do not allow people to offer automotive serivice on the forum without being a sponsor. I hope you stick around and this dont drive you off but we are obligated to the companies that help provide money for the site that we will not let other move in and advertise for free being they have to pay to do so.