Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

update on my accident repair

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 12:48 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Got inot an accident!!!!!! no 56k

**** that sucks!!! I hope that at some point you meet up with the ***hole that cut you off. I hope that you get your car back on the road soon. Keep us posted. Good luck with it all.

Old 04-29-2007, 02:51 AM
HCF Member

man that sucks. similar thing happend to me, some guy cut me off and stopped in front of me. i rear ended him, he got out, he was like 45 and he wanted to fight me haha i was 16 at the time. so i just drove away, but the damage wasnt covered because i rear ended him which was ****in retarded. hopefully you can fix it man, it looked like a pretty deadly car

Old 04-29-2007, 03:50 AM
Stinky Administrator

dude that really sucks, glad your ok

Old 04-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ORIGINAL: jason_hann53
he wanted to fight me

thats exactly why i have my pistol under my seat at all times!
people are realy stupid! i almost had to pull it last month on this total dumb @ss... i never even hit him... i was close cause HE CUT ME OFF when i was turning.. he stops jumps outta his car and starts talken all this sh** and im just like what ever move man.... i swear i wasnt cusing or being an @ss at all.... and this guy keeps starting to walk away and then i say like "what ever just move man." and here he comes back again... he did that crap 3times... and all this time im saying if he does it this 4th time im gonna have to pull my pistol on this dumb @ss for him to leave me the F alone... it was just geting rediculous... and traffic is stoped behind me for almost a block... so i had pleanty of witnesses if i did..

some people are just so stupid that when they mess up they blame it on you and get all pissy..
but one thing everyone needs to know is this is america... most people can walk into a gun store and walk out packen heat I KNOW I AM! its nothing much BUT a gun shot non the less will change anyones mood very fast!
dont mess with other people ya never know what they might have under thier seat or under thier shirt!

Old 04-29-2007, 09:12 AM
HCF Member

that sucks majorly yet it could have been worse of course but glad to hear everyone walked away fine.....and you might be able to fix that pretty easily but dont put $$ into it before you hear from the insurance company. since they might total it, not sure why they do that but it happened to my neighbor. only he had a impacted door on his truck and it was the rear door that was easily replaced. didnt hurt the frame or anything yet insurance totalled it and the good thing is he bought it back for i think 300 clear title. yet was paid quite alot from insurance and fixed it with out any problems but yea wait to hear from your insurance to see if it is totalled or not and if it is and you dont want to buy it back id say get parts out of it all you can pull before they come to take it away.....

Old 04-29-2007, 10:07 AM
HCF Member

Man that blows, i would be sooo friggin pissed. I near got in an accident yesterday, i had the rightaway to make a left, and a guy turned right on the same road, and wasn't paying attention. I think i made my point to him

Old 04-29-2007, 11:08 AM
HCF Member

I have swerved a lot of times to avoid accidents too, but you have to look at your surrounding before swerving. Sometimes you make it worse for you if you turn hard and the guy gets off without nothing.

Old 04-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Recognized HCF Member

to bad you didnt get the dodges license plate number. and then get the guy you hit to see if maybe he witnessed the whole event then you two take the guy to court to fix both of your cars

Old 04-29-2007, 11:45 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

I have swerved a lot of times to avoid accidents too, but you have to look at your surrounding before swerving. Sometimes you make it worse for you if you turn hard and the guy gets off without nothing.
Well, the thing is that my surroundings were clear on my right side. I thought that it would have been the end of that, but i hit the curband that made me lose control of the car and i jumped 2 lanes....

Old 04-29-2007, 11:55 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

Man that blows, i would be sooo friggin pissed. I near got in an accident yesterday, i had the rightaway to make a left, and a guy turned right on the same road, and wasn't paying attention. I think i made my point to him
i bet i can guess which finger and which word you said.

Quick Reply: update on my accident repair