Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

update on my accident repair

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 02:10 AM
Default RE: Got inot an accident!!!!!! no 56k

ahh wow, i hate douchey drivers... [:@]...and happy birthday by the way, haha.. mine was the 21st. ....dont worry, for a late birthday present i'll go find that jerk in the dodge, bring him to you and you can give him a swift kick in the shins!

Old 04-30-2007, 02:14 PM
HCF Member

^that's what i'm talking about... Thanks!

Old 04-30-2007, 07:55 PM
HCF Member

holy crap bro! that really sucks and I'm glad to hear that nobody was hurt. like they told you: pull stuff if you get totaled. they won't mind if it's aftermarket, I assure you.

had a couple close calls myself and one really bad wreck involving some kids putting a tractor tire in the middle of a state route on a foggy night (which I hit doing 60 in a Ford Explorer). my explorer was pretty well jacked, and the state trooper told me that he was apalled that I was able to keep it from rolling over. I remember being up on one, then two wheels for a few seconds. the skid marks proved it when we went back to look at them. the kids got away in an old hatchy civic. bastards.

good luck with the insurance company. mine refused to do anything about it and demanded that I take responsibility for it. kinda hard to take responsibility for a booby trapped road though. I refused to accept that and got a copy of the trooper's write up, accident report, and his own personal statement along with mine. still got nothing out of it though. that was coming home for christmas break my freshman year of college.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:38 AM
HCF Member
Default Update on my accident repair

So i just got a call from the body shop and they told me that it's repairable, but it's up to the insurance to do whatever they want to do because it's over the insurance threshold... The cost of the repair will be $6,270.00. So now i'm just waiting to see what my insurance will do... [&o]

Old 05-02-2007, 11:41 AM
HCF Member

Did the cops cite you for causing the accident. Like did the cops give you the ticket? Because when I was in an accident of a similiar situation they cited me for the accident and it really pissed me off because in reality it was not my fault.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:43 AM
HCF Member

i haven't gotten anything from the police.....YET, so i'm hoping that i never do

Old 05-02-2007, 11:54 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

ORIGINAL: jason_hann53
he wanted to fight me

thats exactly why i have my pistol under my seat at all times!
4th time im gonna have to pull my pistol on this dumb @ss for him to leave me the F alone... it was just geting rediculous...
"lean out the window, let the .45 pop, pedal to the metal, no time for cops...." ROFL...lyrics that came to mind.

sorry tdci....guess we know where all your b-day cash is going.[:'(] oh well...glad every one is ok.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:55 AM
HCF Member

Well that is good td. Glad that it should all work out for you.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:55 AM
HCF Member

no cash for my 21st... it was all beer, lol

Old 05-02-2007, 11:56 AM
HCF Member

Did you get absolutley hammered?

Quick Reply: update on my accident repair