Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Very Bad day :(

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 09:19 PM
HCF Member
Default Very Bad day :(

Well as i was on my way to work today, a brilliant driver decides to take a red light in front of me and try to get past me in time. This attempt ended int brutal failure causing damage to my car and hers. Her passenger side doors were complete pushed in while my who front end looks like a mangled mess. As soon as i got hit my car immediately deployed the airbags and turned off from impact, so i really don't know if i can salvage the engine now. The Radiator is completely destroyed and i wasn't really hurt the airbag just burned me under my chin and on my arm and my leg kinda hurts now . All i am waiting for is the insurance to come through she was in the wrong and was ticketed. If you don't believe me check out these pics:

New Type R Grill snapped in two:

Name:  IMG00107.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  167.8 KB

Front shots of my car:

Name:  IMG00105.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  150.0 KB

Name:  IMG00104.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  153.5 KB

Her car (technically she told the cops it wasn't hers it was her friends):

Name:  IMG00106.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  139.3 KB

Im so depressed now lol, i put some work into the car now its for nothing

Old 01-16-2009, 09:25 PM

if i may borrow a quote from a guy on solsociety, "at least the windshield washer bottle survived!"
just trying to cheer you up with some humor

i hope her insurance takes good care of you

Old 01-16-2009, 09:30 PM
HCF Member

I feel for you man. Not only was your car nice but it was a 4 door too. Us Sedan drivers need to stick together. I hope insurance comes through and if you do end up with new car, buy another sedan =D

Old 01-16-2009, 09:50 PM
HCF Member

what a stupid fn bitch. Idiot drivers deserve to die, no jokes. I know it didn't happen here, but it pisses me off more when the drivers gets in an accident like that with a passenger. I've been in a handful of accidents, two totaling our car. Always someone wanting to beat a light or accidentally run through a stop sign.

In I've avoided about 6 accidents that would've made my front end look like that. Always someone not paying attention and 5 of those time it being a clueless female driver talking on the phone or thinking to only look where they're turning and assuming traffic coming against them is clear.

Last edited by inthezoneac; 01-16-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:59 PM
HCF Member

i was really surprised how far my grille and windshield wiper cap flew. They ended up all the way near that curb lol. But ya i have to talk with my insurance people this week thx for u guyz caring im thinking about getting either a hatch civic, Integra or 240sx i will see.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:12 PM
HCF Member

If I had to choose hatch or integra, integra all the way. Some guy here at a local shop has a nice integra. Looks just like this, but with a low profile spoiler http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_i...0056_large.jpg

Old 01-17-2009, 07:32 AM
Recognized HCF Member

why does that washer bottle always survive.LOL

but sorry man that sucks. at least its defiantly her fault so theres no BS with whos at fault!

i had some old guy turn in front of me the other day and i had to slam on the brakes and if the ABS brakes didnt kick in on my truck im sure i would have probably killed the old guys wife since i would have slammed the passenger door! i was going 40 on a straight away and the old guy i guess thinks he has enough time to make a SLOW turn infront of me.... but im sure the guys wife was scared seeing a big @ss truck comen at her door sliding tires!

Old 01-17-2009, 07:59 AM
HCF Member

I feel your pain! Still waiting on insurance. They're givin me a good pay out though.
Name:  IMG_1443.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  110.2 KB

Old 01-17-2009, 11:39 AM
HCF Member

Yo whats with all the wrecked civics!! My entire rear end was messed up in august. Don't have pics, but I am soo happy the other guy had insurance.. I feel for ya bro. I got hit by a bronco blowing a stop sign. Scared the crap outta me, and when I saw my car, I almost cried... Your car looks a little worse than mine was haha.
I think you should get another civic again. Go for the sedan again! Good luck getting that stuf sorted. Insurance always seems to procrastinate when they owe someone a check for a car..

Old 01-17-2009, 12:11 PM
HCF Member

sucks wat happn to your civic man iv been in soo many situations lik that n now i hav my hatch its lik damn my baby if i get i jus wanna die lol but yea i say get another civic cuz integras are mad pricy to insure

Quick Reply: Very Bad day :(