Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Would you like some trunk lid with your wing?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 07:39 PM
HCF Member
Default Would you like some trunk lid with your wing?

Just found an OEM spoiler on craigslist still attatched to the trunk lid. I am going to drive to vancouver to pick it up tomorrow after I get off work. Same color as my civic, flamenco black pearl. Called the guy he tole me to make him an offer so I told him 50$ and he said sold. Not to bad as long as its as good ashe says

Old 05-08-2007, 07:41 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Would you like some trunk lid with your wing?

Nice pick up! You may be able to break even if your trunk lid is in good condition.

Old 05-08-2007, 07:42 PM
HCF Member

if it's in decent shape, that's one hell of an idea, you don't even want to go to the dealer to get a quote, lol

Old 05-08-2007, 08:41 PM
HCF Member

I wonder if the trunk lid will fit in your trunk.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:12 PM
HCF Member

^^^ I thought about that I think I may take my subs out in case I have to fold down the rear seats. He told me it should fit in the back seat. Hell I might see if he takes less once I go get it tomorrow. And my trunk lid is in decent shape so who knows.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:15 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sandrider123

^^^ I thought about that I think I may take my subs out in case I have to fold down the rear seats. He told me it should fit in the back seat. Hell I might see if he takes less once I go get it tomorrow. And my trunk lid is in decent shape so who knows.
Yeah, it should rest in the backseat nicely. I'd cover my backseat with a sheet or something before you leave just incase it's dirty or something.

I wish I could find a deal like this in clover green.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:59 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: WhiteRabbit1021

Yeah, it should rest in the backseat nicely. I'd cover my backseat with a sheet or something before you leave just incase it's dirty or something.

Lol yeah make sure you cover the backseat, and be carefull putting it in. On another car i had, i bought a back bumper and i kinda shoved it right in the backseat and i accidentally ripped of a big piece of headliner, and also a nice chunk of pleather seat, so yeah just put it in softly.

Old 05-08-2007, 10:01 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

ORIGINAL: WhiteRabbit1021

Lol yeah make sure you cover the backseat, and be carefull putting it in. On another car i had, i bought a back bumper and i kinda shoved it right in the backseat and i accidentally ripped of a big piece of headliner, and also a nice chunk of pleather seat, so yeah just put it in softly.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=bananallama.gif]

Old 05-08-2007, 11:32 PM

nice catch! god damn i love craigslist...

Old 05-09-2007, 04:34 AM
HCF Member

$50, good job man, thast a steal. We're expecting pics!

Quick Reply: Would you like some trunk lid with your wing?