Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Wow. I'm amazed..

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 01:53 PM
HCF Member
Default Wow. I'm amazed..

So, i'm sure -some- of you rememeber my thread awhile back debating which tires and rims I wanted to get.. But, anyways. I called wheelmax today, and to see if I could bargain with them and stuff. Origionally, the price was $849 and I got him down to $700 even. He was really friendly and everything, his name was "Sashi" and he was the Buissness supervisior. Well, anyways.. It just amazed me. Wheelmax is amazing, haha.. I was just so shocked at the service and everything.

I'm the Exel Speed 5-spoke Gunmetal rims. http://www.wheelmax.com/product.asp?ProdId=11855
And... Toyo FZ4's http://www.wheelmax.com/product.asp?ProdId=17229

Also included is nitrogen fill, the lugnuts/bolts, and mounting/balance kit. AND, free shipping. But I -might- wait to order my rims/tires until spring, and Sashi told me that their currently out of Gunmetal, and it'll be 6 weeks until they get some more in.. I'll probably call him back tommorow and order them, since.. In about 6 months, all the snow should be done and over with, and I found no point in getting rims/tires since I couldn't put them on until spring time :P. I also am gonna run it all past my grandparents, just in case or something.

But, yeah.. If anyones looking for new rims/tires, seriously give Wheelmax a shot, I saved $149 bucks by calling them and negotiating. Also, if you call, you can ask for Sashi, their buissness supervisior. Luckily, I got 'transfered' to him, I guess.

I just wanted to tell everyone about my experienced, and hopefully if you order from Wheelmax, you'll be pleased, too!