The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

"Express Your Appreciation for Your HCF Mods" Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 08:21 PM
HCF Member
Default "Express Your Appreciation for Your HCF Mods" Thread

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You guys put up with so much crap keeping this an amazingly friendly and helpful forum to come to, and I wish to express how much we appreciate it with your very own thread!!! With the recent innappropriate threads and unbearable/irritable members you guys have your hands full. Thanks again for all the work you all do!!!

P.S. Reading material for all newbies need to read!!!

[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=thanx.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 01-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Default RE: "Express Your Appreciation for Your HCF Mods" Thread

Word..everyone here does a great job keeping this forum friendly and helpful. I dunno wat I would do without it sometimes. Any question I have bout the Si, I kno I can just come on here and the answer is but a post away. I dont understand why some ppl get amused by starting problems on a forum, but luckily we have our pro mods to get rid of the thread and ppl quickly. Thanks guys!

Old 01-12-2006, 08:27 PM
HCF Member

Thank you . Sometimes we do have our hands full.

Old 01-12-2006, 08:38 PM
HCF Member

yes ---it was a crazy nite--good job

Old 01-12-2006, 08:53 PM
HCF Member

You you guy's do a great job. Thanks guys for accepting me to your forum.

Old 01-12-2006, 09:08 PM
HCF Member

New to the Mod team, but happy to be here.

Old 01-12-2006, 09:16 PM

All the moderators here are amazing. They do a great job of keeping everything in order, and relevant. Since I joined a few months ago, my Honda knowledge and car knowledge in general, has skyrocketed. Thanks.

Old 01-12-2006, 09:26 PM
HCF Member

first i have to say...all you guys are awesome. we've been getting more and more mods as the forum has been getting bigger and bigger, and we even got a second admin. you guys are awesome...but especially sacs. you make me feel more or less car retarted...which i probably am in respects to you...but im learnin. i think without you i wouldnt be part of this forum, because i remember when i posted my first thread here you replied within five minutes, and in extensive detail and ever since ive been committed to getting that b18c1 you suggested. sacs man...you rule

also..theyre not mods...but id like to extend gratitude to both leviii and kappa. you guys are both just like sacs...you seem to know everything about everything...and not only have you two helped me, but ive seen you help countless members who have come and left, and all of those who have stayed. so thanks to you guys too.

yup. thats my schpeel. maybe i'll learn enough to join you guys one day

Old 01-12-2006, 09:28 PM
HCF Member

I love everyone on this forum as well. Even us mods are learning new stuff each and every day. Hondacivicforum.com PWNS the competition.

Old 01-12-2006, 10:02 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: pcupo12
Hondacivicforum.com PWNS the competition.
Amen. The mods do a great job keeping everything in line. I think that the over all mass of posters help the relaxed laid back feel too. If someone steps out of line EVERYONE jumps on it.

Today I was commin out of Wal-Mart and there was a dude looking at my car and I hit the unlock button and he kinda jumped but was like "Hey, nice car man. What's up with hondacivicforum?" So I informed him it was the best civic forum on the net. He said he had an Integra and might stop by if he needed any help with anything.

Moral of the story, HCF owns and you should all have a decal on your car!

Quick Reply: "Express Your Appreciation for Your HCF Mods" Thread