The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

*Important Headline: Zarqawi has met his maker

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Administrator
Default RE: *Important Headline: Zarqawi has met his maker

yeah and dont forget about bin laden, that bitch *** is hiding in some ****ing hole somewhere plotting and ****, **** him!

Old 06-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Stinky Administrator

hellllllllllllllllll yeah glad they got the s.o.b [sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=patriot.gif]

Old 06-08-2006, 07:44 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: uk civhead

They rejoice for him as he has become a martyr WTF! There is no reasoning with people like that. I could talk about this sh*t all night but i dont think some of my views displayed on an open forum is a good idea.
You wont bother me much. everyones entitled to their opinions, and its nice to see a perspective from outside the USA.

I was in such a good mood after I heard this this morning. thats one guy Im glad got his. took out seven of his aides too, from what I heard. Who cares if they think he's a martyr. If we cut a few more heads off of the snakes, there will be less enthusiasm for others to take their places.

This goes out to Nick Berg and all the others that fell victim to this sick SOB.[sm=patriot.gif]

Old 06-08-2006, 07:50 PM
HCF Member

Lol, you just took my point and seriously stated it in detail

Old 06-08-2006, 08:11 PM

[sm=happy046.gif] so glad to hear that. i hope that sob suffered before he died.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:15 AM

Did you notice how the democrats are seething over that? Trying to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory as usual. Sickening

Old 06-09-2006, 09:25 AM
HCF Member

^ Its not really the demmies per say. Its just the average idiot that think they are the most informed individual out there that always has a negative look on pretty much everything that goes on without their control and or direct decision. So they gotta find a scape goat to bitch about. But America in general is pissing me off with this situation. I cant believe the outright nerve to sit there on their fat *** and bitch about this situation in a **** poor manner. "Uhh... i dont like that. That wasnt a good idea. That wont change the war" PLEASE!

Ungrateful ***-tards. What about the people who busted their asses and still doing so to bring that guy down!? If we didnt have anybody like that to protect us, we'd be speaking German right now and always have been since the 50's.

Old 06-09-2006, 04:49 PM

As usual you have the proper perspective on the situation. Right minded people are a pleasure to have conversation with.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:35 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Remmy

Yes and no. The point is really that if you ride the high chair, you will fall down. Its more of a deter.
They are not detered by death. Its a hard concept for Americans to understand, but these people are not scared by death. In fact, they hope to die as a martyr. That is the hard part about fighiting them.