The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

2008 Democratic Presidential Candidate Debate tonite at 9PM

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 10:29 AM
HCF Member
Default 2008 Democratic Presidential Candidate Debate tonite at 9PM

Watch it, its airing in my school. Its actually pretty kool. All the media is here and you can see secret service guys and everything.

GO DEMOCRATS

Old 10-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: 2008 Democratic Presidential Candidate Debate tonite at 9PM

blah...that = lotsa traffic

Old 10-30-2007, 11:30 AM
HCF Member

i dont like democrats that why they have that logo is suits them PERFECT!! lol i am very conservative

Old 10-30-2007, 02:38 PM
HCF Member

candidates =[sm=bicker.gif] [sm=proof.gif] [sm=icon_blah.gif] [sm=sleeping.gif]

Old 10-30-2007, 03:06 PM
HCF Member

They are all liars. All of them. LOL I hate politics.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:53 PM
HCF Member

democraps are retarded. Hillary Clintorous: "Lets take all the oil companys profits...and put them into education!." Yea...lets steal someone elses profits made from their company, great idea Hillary!

Old 10-30-2007, 05:35 PM
HCF Member

although poltics lie....ALOT but you must learn do see beyond their lies and understand the way the government works. In a sense both parties are good for USA, If we would only have REPUBS, or DEMS that what balance the changes that are no longer favorable. When a poltic say (of example) "I am going to lower federal taxes." You must understand they do have to go through a bill process to attempt such a thing, thats why America has our checks & balances system. So before you vote learn as much about EVERY canidate, then choose who you will feel will do a better job, not for just America but yourself also.[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 10-30-2007, 06:26 PM
HCF Member

i hate politics

Old 10-30-2007, 06:28 PM
HCF Member

yes... democrats are retarded, typical response lol way to be ignorant guys.

Despite popular belief Democrats are not as stupid as some of you think. Take Bill Clinton for example, yes he messed up, BUT he was also an excellent president. I do not agree with what he did but anybody with the slightest bit of a brain cell can see that he did a lot of good things for our country. Then we have good ol' bush, what has he done? made a class size amendment that forced the budget of my school to fire some of the good teachers (my orchestra teacher almost lost her job) and instead of having 4 credits per semeter we now get 3.5 so we don't have as much room for electives and fun classes. Along with that we are in a war that the original cause we were there for is now lost, we went in seeking "weapons of mass destruction and to oust saddam" we did the second, did not find any weapons yet we are still there even though the people do not want us there.

Many people say "What about 9-11?" well, what about it? shouldn't we be trying to find bin laden instead of doing a half assed job trying to force a new government onto people who don't want it? what about our national debt? is it not true that we are further in debt than ever before?

well my point here is that not all democrats suck, hillary does, but some others don't. There are just as many, if not more, stupid, or maybe just ignorant about what is happening in the world, republicans than democrats. I will be voting for Obama, If hillary wins, i move out of america. I personally hate her and would vote for satan before her, or better still Bush if he could run again.
Yes, I probably offended some of you, no I do not care if i did. Apparently you don't care if you insult democrats such as myself so I am not going to bother to be nice about it.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Cat Fuсker

This is going to be the first time I will actually bother to go and vote...why oyu may ask? Cause for once I don't want to give someone the benefit of me not saying anything.

Quick Reply: 2008 Democratic Presidential Candidate Debate tonite at 9PM