The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

3 fast 3 furious

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 12:40 AM
Default RE: 3 fast 3 furious

I havent read it yet. (lol, thats funny cause I posted it) but is it still planned to be in Japan?

I know how much everyone hates these movies but why did the second one make more then the first. If you hate it so much dont go see it. I know I will be there when it comes out. I also set my expectations oh so very low, I dont think it will be all true and accurate, then it would be a documentory and I find those quite boring more often then not. I go to this to see a movie, with cars in it. I know most of it could never happen and is very untrue. Im still waiting to see a man with spider like attributes too. Guess that movie sucked too, what were they thinking, a man bit by a spider can now spin webs and walk on walls. What a bunch of idiots.

Old 07-19-2005, 12:56 AM
Recognized HCF Member

when is it coming out does anybody know?????[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 07-19-2005, 12:56 AM
HCF Member

MOre ricer on the street after this movie come out.

Old 07-19-2005, 12:59 AM
Recognized HCF Member

hey LEVII....[sm=why.gif]in your signiture it took me to the DENNYS website you eat there a lot lolllllllllllllllllbut i am curious why it took me there[sm=joke.gif]

Old 07-19-2005, 02:31 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: HondaCivica

no..i think its done..and i think anyone who tries..will fail faster then how it used to be...

and the reason 2f2f did well..is because people wanted to see more of the "coolness", no i mean i did have to go see it myself, being a car guy. but...i no way think its a great movie... i happen to stick with "the last race"

Old 07-19-2005, 06:07 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: DCAcivic

ORIGINAL: HondaCivica

no..i think its done..and i think anyone who tries..will fail faster then how it used to be...

and the reason 2f2f did well..is because people wanted to see more of the "coolness", no i mean i did have to go see it myself, being a car guy. but...i no way think its a great movie... i happen to stick with "the last race"
Baa haha,, "The Last Race" I have that movie. Not bad for an indie short film i suppose, but defenitely cheesy. However i was more satisfied watching that 20 minute film, than i was either of the F&F movies

Old 07-19-2005, 09:24 AM
HCF Member

it said a Monte Carlo will be in it. in Japan? who the hell would export/import an old Monte Carlo to Japan?
It takes place in both the U.S. and Japan.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:34 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mad7s

it said a Monte Carlo will be in it. in Japan? who the hell would export/import an old Monte Carlo to Japan?
It takes place in both the U.S. and Japan.
a 3 fast 3 furious idiot.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:39 AM
HCF Member

I didn't hate the first two, but I kind of figured it would cause a "ricer rage"! Why do you think I bought a civic?!?! Anyway, I don't know if this one'll do as good as the first two. Didn't read the full description, but it doesn't seem like something a lot of us can relate to: the Japanese side of the scene (was going to say Import Scene...but in Japan, I guess it would just be the Scene? I'll have to watch the movie to find out). Just hoping for no Paul Walker *fingers crossed*

Old 07-19-2005, 02:45 PM
HCF Member

a 3 fast 3 furious idiot.
Huh?

Quick Reply: 3 fast 3 furious