The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
He should stop rite now!!!
12.12%
He should stop when he's 30.
9.09%
Let him drink all he wants
57.58%
His parents should put him in rehab
21.21%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

About FLIP..

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 07:47 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: About FLIP..

haha, I just said his parents should put him in rehab!

Old 09-07-2007, 09:08 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

NOOOOO He is just fine sober. Now Paul is the one you want to talk to when he is drunk. LOL I had a great time chatting with him on his birthday. He was DRUNK!!! There is a full thread somewhere on here where I posted up our IMs. ROFLMAO
and the birthday is coming again too in 10 days

Old 09-07-2007, 11:41 AM
HCF Member

There was no option for what i would sugest which is just maybee slow down a tad. I personally do not like drinking and worse taking care of someone who is fall down drunk.

But someone who is just buzzed just right is normally a riot to hang out with and chat with online. I just smoking the "other stuff" about 6 weeks ago and as bored as i am, i still have the sme level of humor just dont have the munchies as much.

I think he can have alot of fun but just drink a pinch less and he would actually feel better.

Thats just my 2 cents, i just dont want you to get hurt man, i like my HCF people...

Old 09-07-2007, 12:02 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Ej1Rider

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

NOOOOO He is just fine sober. Now Paul is the one you want to talk to when he is drunk. LOL I had a great time chatting with him on his birthday. He was DRUNK!!! There is a full thread somewhere on here where I posted up our IMs. ROFLMAO
and the birthday is coming again too in 10 days
OMG, that was a year ago!!! LOL Damn, it really doesn't seem that long ago.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Stinky Administrator

pal wazzxc sos funzy whans he wasn drunkan

Old 09-07-2007, 12:27 PM

i think Flip should have a beer for every post made in this thread and chug em[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 09-07-2007, 01:44 PM
HCF Member

Its a life choice, everyone I know in college drinks on weekends and tuesdays (cheap night). I havent drank in a wile, but Im good with once a week. Just dont get to messed.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: civicexracer

i think Flip should have a beer for every post made in this thread and chug em[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
best idea i've heard in a while

naw btu its Friday night, people are gonna be out and about, i'm gonna party, but you guys can rest assured the laptop will be closed

Old 09-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Cat Fuсker

and the car keys will be put away...

Old 09-07-2007, 04:02 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Remmy

Im famous for drinking and typing ...so? Pete drinks all the time too.
Thats because its always miller time! Seriously thou, I drink a decent amount, but im also 23, and I am a very responsible person. I figure im 23 and its legal to do it, so hey, why the hell not? Did I do it at flips age? 'Course I did. Had tons of fun and lots of girls. Flip, do what you want, have fun. Champwhite civic, MYOFB! If someone made a thread about melike this and they were serious wewould have aproblem.......well they would lol.

Just remembered my avatar is a pic of a full pitcher of yuengling from my kegerator right next to the HCF pagelol. I never drink while on the computer!

Quick Reply: About FLIP..