The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Almost got a DUI and wasnt drinking

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 09:05 AM
Default Almost got a DUI and wasnt drinking

so last night i was bored and went on one of the "vent" drives to waste time and i got pulled over, he said i was speeding but my radar never went off and i know i wasn't...so 3 cop cars pull in and the guy asks for my registration, i was tired and freaked cuz i can't get another ticket and i fumbled and took extra time gettin my license and reg., and i droppe my license on the floor, i was soo pissed and i knew it had to look bad, he was only at his car with my info for a minute or less, had to be, and two of them asked me to get out of the car, and they asked me if i had anything to drink tonite, i said no... and you know how cops look at you when they know your lying, well they gave me that look, only i wasnt lying! and they told me to walk a line in the parking lot and say my ABC's in reverse,(who can do that anyway!!) so i definitly messed up the alphabet. and they breathalized me and i blew 0.00 so they made me do it 3 more times, still 0's. Then they shined their damn flash lights in my eyes to see if i was stoned or somethin....and i wasnt, so he told me to watch my speed and go home.... I was pissed!! another fine example of what our tax dollars are going towards...

Old 05-25-2006, 09:07 AM
Default RE: Almost got a DUI and wasnt drinking

now you know what I go through... being black and driving an import.... it sux *** kid

Old 05-25-2006, 09:34 AM

cops just love to harass anybody in a tuner

Old 05-25-2006, 09:35 AM

haha ya thats true... but you have to meet me in person... my excuse for everything is "its because im black isnt it"

Old 05-25-2006, 10:27 AM

jer u don't even look black tho except for your hair

Old 05-25-2006, 10:36 AM

That happened to me once. When I had my Si, this big *** dodge cut me off so I rode his ***, and of course I didnt see the damn cop that turned onto the road. So he pulls me over. Starts lecturing me, asking for my DL and all that. I had like a huge stack of papers from DMV (bill of sale, stuff like that) and I wasnt sure exactly where the registration was. So he asks me to get out of the car. He pulls me aside and is like, Im gonna give you a sobriety test. Ok? I was like ummm I wasnt drinking. He goes, no, youre showing signs of methamphetamine use. I seriously laughed. I dont do drugs, have never done them, and it seemed crazy that he was saying that. So we do the test, (had me lean my head back with my eyes closed and count to 30, then shined his flashlight in my eyes, and mouth, and take my pulse. So after all that he still said he thought I was using meth. So I told him that I would take any kinda DNA test he could give me. I told him Id go to the police station to do one if I had to, cause I dont do drugs! Instead he asks if he can search my car, and Im just like yea whatever, I dont have anything in there but like 20 pairs of shoes. So Im sitting on a curb for a half hour, when he decides to come give me another sobriety test, and then is like yea youre fine. But here, let me give you this ticket. So I wasted like 45mins for nothing and still got a damn ticket!!

Maybe it does have to do with driving an import or modded car. Cause I got pulled over probably 20 times in my stock eclipse, and never got a ticket, I got 2 tickets in one week in my Si. [:@]

Atleast they let ya do home, if you know youre right, just offer to prove it to them in a way they cant argue with. (the breathilyzer, dna test)

Old 05-25-2006, 10:39 AM

yea it was still bull tho

Old 05-25-2006, 10:57 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 2000 LoW reD Si
I dont have anything in there but like 20 pairs of shoes.
Hehe, me too... it's so sad. But I'm glad to know I'm not the only girl out there who keeps like half her shoe collection in her car.

Um... I don't have an interesting "I was pulled over and mis-treated so damn the man!!" story, so... carry on...

Old 05-25-2006, 11:24 AM

hahaha LBH have you been following up on my PROJECT EG HATCH lol you might get jealous lol

Old 05-25-2006, 11:54 AM
HCF Member

I'd say the cop was doing his job. They pretty much always give you nthe drunk driving trip whenever you fumble on the paperwork. Happened to my pops. I got it too one time when they put the flashlight up to my eye. My eyes don't expand and contract properly and I'm sitting there explaining this to the guy offering to do a breathalizer. Since you weren't doing anything anyways don't stress it. You didn't get a ticket so there's no need to worry. I'd rather have stuff like this happen to people then zero enforcement and having DUI-ers kill people.

Quick Reply: Almost got a DUI and wasnt drinking