The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

another victom of a cop...

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 08:22 AM
HCF Member
Default another victom of a cop...

I got home at about 11:25 here in cali...

I had to go to my moms office to pick up her LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!! for school tommorow..so i was driving over there and on the way over my speedo stops working...which its been doing because i think i lost the tranny retainer clip for it...so i get there and get the LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!! and while im there pop the hood and push the cable in and it starts working.

so right as im out of the driveway of her office waiting for the light to change a cop pulls up and looks at me..i take off slowly and stay with him...and we do that for 2 stoplights till he passes me and turns left...so that was enough for one night...so i continue my trip home and im about 1/4 mile from my house and im going this street with no one on it and have my stereo super loud cause "in da club" came on....and i havnt jammed to that in like 4 months....so im going and out of no where this car is tailgating me so i speed up and then I see cop lights flashing...and my heart just starts jumping and I pull over using my signals and imediatly take my hood off...and keep my hands on the wheel....so im sitting there i get cops on both sides of my car and so i roll down both windows...and then the officer on my passanger side starts telling me that he cant read my plates from 100 feet away and i need to replace the light or somthing...and I told him that im up for registration in December ill get new plates then...and then driver side cop says "where did you steel this car from" and i say Excuse me sir? and he says where did you steel this car from? and i respond with this is my car would you like to see my registration....and thats when the other cop ask for my licence so i give that to him and the driver side cop walks arround my car and says "weak sause..." so im like wtf...and so the cop says..ok well im letting you off with a warning to get that fixed...and they give me my licence back and i drive off.....

Now....Im postive they were profileing cause i have a yellow civic and i recently took all my stickers off so it doesn't look as "white" with the anti flag and the nautical star and the impeach bush....But still scared the **** out of me cause i already have one speeding ticket and i know my mom would take my car away if i got another....

Best part.....california doesnt allow anyone under 18 to drive passangers under 20 without a parrent or to drive between 11:00 and 5:00 am for the first year you have your licence....and the day i got my licence was......today one year ago....

what a ******* night

Old 10-12-2007, 08:35 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: another victom of a cop...

you got pulled over because you were playing "in da club" and rap isnt a jam, its a nuisance thats why u got pulled over . I didnt understand the whole car stolen thing or the stickers but yea cali is pretty strict with anything, I wouldnt worry about the cops hasseling you

Old 10-12-2007, 10:00 AM
HCF Member

- all right ,I've tried to stay out of these cop bashing/complaining threads - but here goes,[sm=rant.gif] these guys/gals put there life on the line daily "to protect and to serve", do they make big $$$$? Are they at risk? We all know the answer. I've been arrested 4x and guess what; I was breaking the law. Would you approach a tuned vehicle with the music blasting and tinted windows you couldn't see through?(maybe with adrawn 38 on one side and a 12 gauge on the other)so what if they're profiling, if you're not breaking the law you got nothin to worry about, other than a minor inconvenience.Sure some cops are ********(sometimes so am I), others are just new and maybe a little gung-ho; but IMHO they deserve our respect![sm=rant.gif] - this post is in no way aimed at or about any particular person/post -

Old 10-12-2007, 10:42 AM
HCF Member

gocho...i agree with you, but seriously...i wasnt really doing anything wrong except playing my music somwhat loud...but my windows were up and you really cant hear that much outside of my car...i dont have that great of a system..I was just saying..they are profiling because 1. they asked where did I steal this car from and 2. who the hell pulls someone over for not being able to read a licence plate...from which i konw my plates arnt even that bad...

I gave both the cops respect..using Sir and asking permission to do everything...but when they walk arround my car saying "weak sause.." i mean common..

Old 10-12-2007, 02:12 PM
HCF Member

yeah that's pretty rude what they said to you, but I understand why any cop would pull you over...hell I would pull over someone with a modified yellow civic blaring music really loud. At least they only gave you a warning.

Old 10-12-2007, 03:24 PM
HCF Member

OK first of allits a LAPTOP!!!!

and uh, yea that sucks man. If someone's tailin you, just give em a scare and touch your brakes. And if they hit you it's their fault. I do it, and it's fun. But I'm 6"4 and 220 lbs... and I can be scary at times so thats alright lol

Old 10-12-2007, 03:50 PM
HCF Member

Cops always ask questions like that. You didnt get a ticket, so relax man.

Old 10-12-2007, 04:14 PM
HCF Member

Yeah thanks guys...i was just really jittery when i got home cause if i got another ticket my mom would take my car....and that would suck....so yeah.....

LoL...i put laptop....go look!

Old 10-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Cat Fuсker

wow....mom would take car away...kids...

Old 10-12-2007, 05:05 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: gocoho

- all right ,I've tried to stay out of these cop bashing/complaining threads - but here goes,[sm=rant.gif] these guys/gals put there life on the line daily "to protect and to serve", do they make big $$$$? Are they at risk? We all know the answer. I've been arrested 4x and guess what; I was breaking the law. Would you approach a tuned vehicle with the music blasting and tinted windows you couldn't see through?(maybe with adrawn 38 on one side and a 12 gauge on the other)so what if they're profiling, if you're not breaking the law you got nothin to worry about, other than a minor inconvenience.Sure some cops are ********(sometimes so am I), others are just new and maybe a little gung-ho; but IMHO they deserve our respect![sm=rant.gif] - this post is in no way aimed at or about any particular person/post -
thanks for that, im an auxilliary cop in my neighborhood as i need expeirnce when im finished with college i plan to join the force.... i go through a lot on a daily basis and i dont even get a gun to protect myself incase of emergency ... and as a tuner as well u hailchristian i disagree with some laws such as exhasut noise and tints but they have to do their job... not to mention civics get stolen on a daily basis, ive been pulled over by detects cause they tohught my car was a stolen vehicle , at least their doing their job.. and they didnt smack u with a ticket or summons so be happy about that and dont take it personal they are jus doing their job and its not like they did u like rodney king

Quick Reply: another victom of a cop...