The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Anybody ever had a wierd dream?

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
HCF Member
Default Anybody ever had a wierd dream?

Last night I had probably the strangest dream I have ever had. It was my entire life viewed like a movie, but not through my eyes, like through a third person view. It went through every important thing that has happened in my life, and about everything that has happened in high school thus far. I remember watching myself ask my first girlfriend out, the words were the exact words that were used, "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time? maybe go out on a date with me." and her reply after we both laughed a bit after listening to my attempt of asking her "Sure, sounds like fun, give me a call." Yes i was truly smooth with the ladies back then lol.

My whole dream was like this, I woke up in probably the best mood ever and the realization that life is short, and that I am now going to live it to the fullest.

So any of you ever had a dream like this? or another strange dream

Old 02-29-2008, 03:37 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Anybody ever had a wierd dream?

i had a dream that i at a rest stop with my mom and gf, and i look at the streat and a truck trailor goes flying down the street (it was on a hill). and its headed tordads this big bridge that goes accross this big river. and im looking and i was worried the truck was gunna hit somthign but it didn't it just flew off the bridge, but what did happen is it made a carl's jr semi truck colide with a napa auto parts semi truck and they both exploded then rolled off into the river. there were double westurns and car parts flying from the sky

then i woke up....

Old 02-29-2008, 07:21 PM
HCF Member

I had one of the WIERDEST dreams a couple weeks ago.. I had a dream my friend and I were roaming the streets, just walking around and stuff.. And like, under this bridge or something, we seen this middle aged man, litterally raping this old guy, or trying to.. It was really freakin' wierd.. I just rememeber this guy humping the **** out of this old dude lol.. Then the guy looked at my friend and I, and start comming over to us, so we started running like hell, then he chased after us. And I slipped over like, a uneven gap in the sidewalk (How some sidewalks are higher than others) and I fell down, and I rememeber screaming for my friend to wait or help me, then I look back and the guy is comming to get me, then right when we was almost to me, I woke up and had like.. A vibration feeling all over my body, kinda like shock or something..

That was seriously one of the most f*cked up dreams i've EVER had.. A true "wtf" moment.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:29 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Vilex

I had one of the WIERDEST dreams a couple weeks ago.. I had a dream my friend and I were roaming the streets, just walking around and stuff.. And like, under this bridge or something, we seen this middle aged man, litterally raping this old guy, or trying to.. It was really freakin' wierd.. I just rememeber this guy humping the **** out of this old dude lol.. Then the guy looked at my friend and I, and start comming over to us, so we started running like hell, then he chased after us. And I slipped over like, a uneven gap in the sidewalk (How some sidewalks are higher than others) and I fell down, and I rememeber screaming for my friend to wait or help me, then I look back and the guy is comming to get me, then right when we was almost to me, I woke up and had like.. A vibration feeling all over my body, kinda like shock or something..

That was seriously one of the most f*cked up dreams i've EVER had.. A true "wtf" moment.
i hear sometimes dreams betray our desires... haha jk

Old 03-01-2008, 01:59 PM

I always have weird dreams. I tell them to people at work and they get a laugh. I'll post my next one in here.

Old 03-01-2008, 02:26 PM
HCF Member

I had a dream... that... well, I don't really remember my dreams.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:52 AM
HCF Member

Have them all the time, the weirder or the morescary the better for me, I love it, because no matter what happens your going to wake up and everything is going to be the same. Its like your going to a crazy world inside your mind..its the biggest trip ever...

BTW^ sometimes you cant remember your dreams because you remember by doing, and when your dreaming your not doing anything, so your brain is not taking in anything to remember like.."fire is hot" because you feelhot on your skin and you see that its fire. ect.. lots of articals about dreaming on the net

Old 03-02-2008, 12:13 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

lots of articals about dreaming on the net
Are you sure or are you just dreaming?

ahaha.. jk

Old 03-03-2008, 01:25 PM

Anybody ever been killed in thier dream and when u wakeand ur numb. Or when u wake up and u have no idea u are 4 a few minutes.

Old 03-03-2008, 04:45 PM
HCF Member

I remember when i first moved to my new house when i was in the first grade i had this dream for about 6 years just randomly i would be chased by crazy indians up and down this hill by my old house then they would just keep chaseing me thill i climbed on to my garage roof and i would finally wake up .... it would really freak me out when i was little

Quick Reply: Anybody ever had a wierd dream?