The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

ATT sucks ballz...

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 02:23 PM
HCF Member
Default ATT sucks ballz...

I had the chance a few weeks back to buy an iPhone from my coworker, which he planned to sell on ebay.

But I didn't because of ATT's Edge data network, which is slow as ballz and has spotty coverage at best.

My coworker bought two of them and let me use his at work but there was no signal in my office.

So I went and got an ATT blackberry instead, thinking it was just the iPhone. WRONG.

ATT's data network is flatout lame no matter what phone you use. Lol

So I took the blackberry back after a week and canceled my phone plan.

Now I'm back on sprint typing this post from my new blackberry from sprint's high speed EVDO data network.

EVDO pwnz Edge...[:-]

Old 08-05-2007, 02:40 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: ATT sucks ballz...

yeah, sprint or verison is the way to go

Old 08-05-2007, 04:07 PM

T-mobile is the worst of all of them. They don't even have EDGE here and I live in the capital city. Only time i get EDGE is if I go to a huge city like STL or Chicago. At least T-mobile is cheap and doesnt require credit checks tho. If I had to pick one I'd probably go with Sprint, never been a fan of Verizon.

Old 08-05-2007, 04:35 PM

i have at&t and the service is ok for me, but i don't use all the extra crap like interent. i use it for its main purpose - a phone .

but i have noticed that when my bill shows up online for payment, i will start to drop calls every 5 minutes (only in my house mind you), until i pay it, then it goes away and no problems till next month

so when my plan expires i am getting another carrier but i don't know which one yet.

Old 08-05-2007, 04:50 PM
HCF Member

drbyers where have you been? I haven't seen you on in forever.

Its always fun to post from something other than your computer. Congrats on the switch.

Old 08-05-2007, 05:05 PM
HCF Member

I been workin' myAss off. Lol

I got a lateral promotion at work, which rewuires me to put in more hours for the same pay??? Lol

So much work, that I decided to get this blackberry so I could stay in communication with everybody at all times.

And oh yes, I can surf the intArweb while running from meeting to meeting or eating lunch. Lol