The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

A bad one

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 12:16 PM
HCF Member
Default A bad one

I know I've heard worse, but this bad day deserves posting. To start off, I lock my keys in my car when I got home from school. No big deal, I got AAA, but when the guy opened the door he cracked the exterior door panel. Once again, no big deal, Super Glue is our friend. Later in the evening I say to myself, "Hmmm, haven't seen Aja (this girl I went to highschool with and lives sort of close by), wouldn't it be cool if I drove the scooter I just got (and supposedly got fixed) over to her place. So I'm like half way there, and it just dies on me entirely. Can't get it started again so I was forced to walk it home up and over numerous hills. The real fun part though was it meant cutting through the hood for the shortest route [>:]. When I finally get back to my place an hour and a half later, I post it up next to the Civ to jump it thinking it's something with the battery. THE KICKSTAND GIVES OUT and now I have to happy scratches due to that God forsaken two wheel nightmare. Then, to top things off for the night, some thieves (many curse words are running through my head right now) catch me in REM in the middle of the night as they broke into my car and I run out just in time to see them drive off. Faceplate = gone , Doorlock = jimmied and doesn't unlock or lock the door now , Center console = semi-screwed up, but workable. It's times like this I want to become a cop. I'd be so corrupt.

Old 04-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Default RE: A bad one

damn dude that sucks, i hope you catch those bastards

Old 04-20-2005, 04:19 PM

talk about a bad day. Hope those guys that stole your stuff get hit by a car.

Old 04-21-2005, 01:08 PM

ORIGINAL: bleedhondos

talk about a bad day. Hope those guys that stole your stuff get hit by a car.
hopefully his

Old 04-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Administrator

you know...there are few things that bother me more than the all-to-often blatant disrespect for peoples cars now-a-days...it really disgusts me...

Old 04-21-2005, 06:58 PM

you should get a crew together and go thief hunting!!! i'll fly out to san diego to hunt some a$$ holes

Old 04-25-2005, 02:13 AM
HCF Member

you should get a crew together and go thief hunting!!! i'll fly out to san diego to hunt some a$$ holes
I'm planting a trap for these guys. I'll let you know how it goes.

Old 04-25-2005, 03:08 AM

careful about a trap as you can then be sued

Thats sucks about your day and your car. Remeber to take your face in with you. I park in the garage and still bring my face in every night. I lost my 2000 Si in January of last year to theives about a month after I put video in it.

Anyway, the police came to my work the other day asking us to donate a stereo they were going to put in a bait car. We couldnt just give them one since we are a cooperration chain and have higher ups to answer to and have them keep track of inventory. Although I did give them an old Kenwood (D-mask) I had lying around that no longer worked. They are going to gut it and put a transmitter in it along with a PS2 on the seat of the bait car and park it and check on it every so often. Once anything is missing they will track it, arrest some foos and then do it all over again. I tried to convince them to lemme watch but it was a no go.

Old 04-25-2005, 05:58 AM

Wow! Sorry about your luck.

Old 04-25-2005, 11:58 AM
HCF Member

careful about a trap as you can then be sued
I really don't care. I'd be happy to go to jail for the pain, misery, and scarring I'd lay upon the filth. As for your cop friends looking to set up a bait car. I worked with a guy who's friend was in L.A.P.D (bless him) and when a thief would break into their bait car they would activate a secondary lock and "Bad boys" would start playing as they moved in on them.

Quick Reply: A bad one