The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

best monday so far

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 12:27 PM
HCF Member
Default best monday so far

class gets out early(yay for computers acting up)

UPS calls saying they have a package for me(now recieved, time to finish my stereo instal, yay!)

My cones arrived in the mail (yay new keychain!)

and I find out my iPud arrives wednesday or thursday... its one of the new ones , no not the touch.

tempted to go to the bank and see if they'll give me free money... or buy a lottery ticket, cause this monday has been rockin so far!

well off to instal!

Old 09-10-2007, 02:56 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: best monday so far

ORIGINAL: alpeffers

UPS calls saying they have a package for me(now recieved, time to finish my stereo instal, yay!)

and I find out my iPud arrives wednesday or thursday... its one of the new ones , no not the touch.

tempted to go to the bank and see if they'll give me free money... or buy a lottery ticket, cause this monday has been rockin so far!

well off to instal!
WTF is an iPud?!?!?!?!?!?
lol

Old 09-10-2007, 03:01 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Masonn

ORIGINAL: alpeffers

well off to instal!
WTF is an iPud?!?!?!?!?!?
lol
Lol thats from all the exitement

Old 09-10-2007, 03:05 PM
HCF Member

I really want to know how the rest of your week goes though. ROFL

Never get too cocky, The Fates dont like that kind of thing. LMAO

Old 09-10-2007, 04:38 PM
HCF Member

go buy a lottery ticket, seems luck and happiness hit you today. my day hasnt been good, and wont be for awhile probly [:@]

Old 09-10-2007, 08:03 PM
HCF Member

an ipud is... well i should only call the new nanos puds, cause they just look like a stumpy version of a regular ipod, but its one of the new 80gig ones... didn't wanna buy a 160 as i'm cheap.

and so far the week sounds like homework due friday, and its all about which sentences are propositions, and not, which statement is true, blah blah blah... no its not an english class, its math, go figure.
goin out for martinis wednesday... helping a friend visit a stealership tomorrow (lookin at a yaris) and tuckin the amp's power cable and RCA cable under my carpet of car tomorrow...

hmm what could go wrong... appart from me doing stupid things like drinkin too much then drivin (which i don't do) umm... ooo just hafta hope no damage to the ipod, and my student loan gets approved (yay nother 12 grand!)

so yeah i've probably jinxed myself on something... watch i'll get pulled over on the one day i forget all my paperwork from doing work on my dash, or something with my car will go wrong... actually the second feels more true *crosses fingers* [sm=icon_quiet.gif]