The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Boy Scouts Visits the Military Interview

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 01:27 PM
HCF Member
Default Boy Scouts Visits the Military Interview

http://www.lifeisajoke.com/miscellaneous1_html.htm

Check out the last response.

Old 10-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Default RE: Boy Scouts Visits the Military Interview

ehh... id side with the radio dj. she had a point.

Old 10-28-2005, 01:51 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

haaaaaa ha ha, Go General!

Old 10-28-2005, 01:51 PM
HCF Member

So did the general.

Old 10-28-2005, 02:08 PM

its a sory excuse to avoid explaining why he put a gun in a childs hand.

Old 10-28-2005, 02:20 PM
HCF Member

At least they would know a gun's potential. They would find out first hand that a disrespected weapon could take you out of the gene pool quickly. I learned to shoot guns as a child and because of that I know better than to f'ck around with a gun than people who have zero experience with them, especially when people are around.
I have a friend that doesnt know anything about guns other than to pull the trigger. I made the mistake of letting him shoot skeet once next to me. To be honest with you, Ive NEVER, EVER seen somebody so stupid and clueless with a gun like he was. He was swinging it around everybody LOADED and cocked with safety off and his finger near the trigger. I yanked that damn gun so fast out of his hands it made him spin, and wouldnt let him touch another one in my presence to this day.

Learning about a gun is important. You dont have to be an expert and know how to hit a target perfectly over a mile. Its the fact that you are taught a weapons potential and its benefits and consequences.

Would you ever put a turbo on your car if you had no advice or tips or worst of all... not have any motor knowledge?

Old 10-28-2005, 02:24 PM
HCF Member

Here is another thought. They give Boy Scouts knives. If in ^that case, might as well takes the knives away from them.

Old 10-28-2005, 02:51 PM

you have a point but its a double edge sword... it really depends on a kids background. and how retarded they are.

Old 10-28-2005, 02:53 PM
HCF Member

Yea I agree, kinda like the kids that play video games and then get a bright idea that they can go out, replicate something from the game and hit a reset button. In my life, Ive never met one of those kids at all that the media swears by that there are tons of kids like that. I personally say screw it, im not going to cater to ignorance[:@].

Old 10-28-2005, 03:02 PM

when i was a wee one, i played violent video games all the time. i still do. im the gta king. but it never desensitised me. i wasnt a retarded kid. but there are others that do the same but go and kill people. so is seriosly depends and you really cant pin it on anyone. the kid is just an idiot.

Quick Reply: Boy Scouts Visits the Military Interview