The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

braking up is a growing trend

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 12:54 AM
HCF Member
Default braking up is a growing trend

I just read d16punk's thread and boy am I in the same boat as him... I just broke up with my girl 4 days ago because she wouldn't stop talking to her ex-boyfriend. i decided to end it all even though I lived with her because i couldn't take all of her crap anymore. Everything kinda happen quick even though it had been going on for a few months. She had just turned 19 and i'm about to turn 21 (AND WE LIVED TOGETHER!). So now here I am, I just moved back into my mom's house today wondering where it is that i went wrong in our relationship.... I got her everything that she wanted when i could and I treated her like a queen.......

Her brother just sent me a message on myspace 5 minutes ago telling me that her and the ex-boyfriend had been hanging out for two weeks before all of this happened.... WOW WHAT ***** (sensore if you must... sorry)! Well... i'm just gonna do what i gotta do and take it from there.... KARMA'S A BITCH AND SHE'LL GET HERS!!!!!!

Thanks guys! oh and d16punk..... I'm with you man, STAY UP!

Old 10-06-2006, 02:21 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: braking up is a growing trend

nto my mom's house today wondering where it is that i went wrong in our relationship.... I got her everything that she wanted when i could and I treated her like a queen.......
sounds like probs in the bedroom...j/p

hey man u can't do anything about it, let it roll off the shoulder and keep pushin' forward. U only live for one person (ur self). Anyway u look at it, in the end ur alone

Old 10-06-2006, 05:49 AM

wow that sounds like hell man...dont let it get to you...

Old 10-06-2006, 08:56 AM
formerly aryiman98civic

wow thats really really crappy. she was hanging out with her ex when you were still dating is a bunch of crap. keep your head up man we are all here for you.

Old 10-06-2006, 09:06 AM
HCF Member

Man that blows. Sometimes it isn't what you have done/ havent done. somtimes it is just the other person. and by the sound of it it was here that was the problem, not you.

Old 10-06-2006, 11:48 AM
HCF Member

You have to be on the lookout for signs of problems. And hey if there is problems its better to be with someone else if they are too big.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:28 PM
HCF Member

Wow, the similarity is pretty amazing. Considering we're both 21 and our ex's were both 19. I know just how you feel man. I'm glad atleast I wasn't living with her at the time, we were getting close to it though. Yeah man, **** sucks. I'm trying to get my feet back on the ground. If you need to talk my aim is d16punk710.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:32 PM
HCF Member

Sadly shes a bitch and will get what is coming to her one day.

Old 10-06-2006, 02:36 PM
HCF Member

It's cause he's white and im El Salvadorean, lol. as crazy as it sounds. my ex is from Nicaragua, but she's completely white-washed. She always brought up the fact that I was from El Salvador and how the odds of a latino being successful compared to white person were not as good... GOLD DIGGER? You decide. Like i said, I got her anything she wanted when I could. He just got her anything she wanted when she asked....

Old 10-06-2006, 03:06 PM

Just to add to this all, I just recently broke up with a girl I've been runnin around with for ~2 years.

Quick Reply: braking up is a growing trend