The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Cheating Wife...I need help.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Stinky Administrator
Default Cheating Wife...I need help.

So lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my Fit . When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my Fit , I see something that I just can't believe. Its Really Dirty Wonder If I Should Use Mothers Gold Car Wash Or The Cheap Stuff

Old 11-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: Cheating Wife...I need help.

Cheap stuff FTL. Wash the damn car well

Old 11-04-2007, 12:02 PM
HCF Member

BAHAHAHAHAH!!! I seriousl thought you meant that Sherri was cheating on you lol. My first hunch that something didn't seem right was when you said that she was carpooling..i thoguht "but you always drive her[&:]" lol... but i must admit you had me for a second.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:12 PM
HCF Member

LOL, WTF? That got me going, I though you were going to see some making out or somthing...

Old 11-04-2007, 12:23 PM
HCF Member

ahahaha lmao! wtf was all that about? I thought your wife was actually cheating on you.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:32 PM
HCF Member

You had me Daryl. You had me.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Recognized HCF Member

sh*t got me going man. lol had to reread that

Old 11-04-2007, 12:37 PM
HCF Member

So is she banging dude or is this just a joke? If she is then I recomend a *** kicking for her coworker and a middle finger(along with a few choice words including GTFO). If not just use some good shizzle to clean the car.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:46 PM

damn you had us all goin man. i thought you were serious!! hahause the mothers

Old 11-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Cat Fuсker

mothers sucks...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cheating Wife...I need help.