The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Civic rivalry (READ DARNIT)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 05:04 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Civic rivalry (READ DARNIT)

Another Civic driver gave me a friendly honk as he passed me the other day...it was pretty cool. No one ever did that **** when I was driving my Mazda 626.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:24 PM
HCF Member

wow, how old are you guys again? lol

Old 07-30-2007, 06:09 PM

^ lol driving a civic is very competitivei think thth every civic owner think there car is the fastest one ever and no such thing becasue someone else will always have an faster car than u. lol if u guys remember tht 4 door civic with that turbo v6 acura legend engine well no one would expect tht engine would be in thth car so... u never knew what under another guys hood.

Old 07-30-2007, 06:17 PM
HCF Member

I don't ever think my car is faster then anyone else's. However, I also carry a gun so if it came to a race I know I can shoot out their tires if I have too. ROFL ((J/K on the shooting at people part))

No seriously, I dont ever look down on other civics, unless they are held together with a coat hanger and smoke it pouring out of the tailpipe. ((I.E. you can tell they are not taken care of))

The only other time I look down on civics is when someone has put a V8 sticker or some other "Rice" something on there, and not just a wing, but bad graphics, crappy tint, poorly installed body kit, just cheap stuff.

On the whole though I look down at Civic drivers. Kids mostly, the ones that rev at red lights when your on your way to work in a minivan. You know the type.

Old 07-31-2007, 10:14 AM

^ but from what u guys said it doesnt seem like yall live in a young neighborhood. and im not being sarcastic or anything but our neighborhood have so much rivalry it not evennfunny . we have this one house where there 5 civics park there all 1996+and on other street likes at least 2 civic one every street. my block has 6 civic. but for some reason when civic see another civic on the road they just wanna race. just today i raced my car 2x already since someone was mean mugging my car at a stop light trying to show off since he had a BIG exhuast and i didnt.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:20 PM
HCF Member

there aren't that many modified civics where i live, mainly 4x4mud slingers. there are the occasional ghetto *** looking hondas and what not, but thats typical everywhere you go.

and another thing, i just saw a red ek hatch like mine with the same damn wheels yesterday. the car looked as if it were my car's cousin, it kinda pissed me off that he's got a similar setup and lives so close.
/rant...

Old 07-31-2007, 06:27 PM
HCF Member

^^^ I know what you mean about the big trucks and all. I get mean looks from stupid rednecks with trucks 5 feet off the ground all the time. I just laugh and wave with a "Hey Ya'll" in the gayest voice I can. I love the looks I get.

Old 07-31-2007, 07:31 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

idk man, i give every Civic owner the nod whenever i see them, i like to see fellow Civic tuners
+1, i do the same. sometimes when im at a red light and see a porsch, or a really nice car, i yell at them that they have a nice car, haha. I dont se emuch mean civic drivers here, everyone's generally nice.

Old 07-31-2007, 09:13 PM

I, in all honesty, have absolutely no "competition" in my area.[&:]

In a way I'm glad in a way I don't like it. I carry a dyno sheet in my glove box for when people call bull****.[8D]

Old 07-31-2007, 09:15 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

I, in all honesty, have absolutely no "competition" in my area.[&:]

In a way I'm glad in a way I don't like it. I carry a dyno sheet in my glove box for when people call bull****.[8D]
hey, i do the same thing! too bad people don't call bull**** on me though.

Quick Reply: Civic rivalry (READ DARNIT)