The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Civics are sweet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by DieselEatsRice97
FIrst of all GM sucks, second are you lost this is a honda ricer forum, does you car look like a ricer
Are you lost? You drive a Ford and this is a Honda forum.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kanarrjl
im sorry but when you are racing a truck with 770ft/lb your not shiftin out of 4 "on the fly" you are at least gunna have to let off the accelerator for a sec which would leave you in the dust and as far as the international comment i was showin you that i was not a ricer and i never said that i like the truck i just drive the piece of crap
You dont need to lift your foot at all the throw it outta 4wd.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:18 PM

im sorry but when you are racing a truck with 770ft/lb your not shiftin out of 4 "on the fly" you are at least gunna have to let off the accelerator for a sec which would leave you in the dust and as far as the international comment i was showin you that i was not a ricer and i never said that i like the truck i just drive the piece of crap
When you say piece of crap dont you mean the ricer

Old 01-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by ej6buddy
riceburner's as soon as he's finished with it for sure. Does sov still have his white hatch anyway?

It's not even about power/weight ratio either. It's all about money spent. Yeah, I can down 30k on a newish diesel truck right now with a few boltons and end up with similar numbers, or I could buy a 30k car with modifications and smoke the truck on straights and turns. It's simple math really, but how would I know that, I'm the forum retard apparently...
I was talking about finished projects Sov I think still has his. Riceburners will be fast...unless it blows up.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by StifflersMom
Are you lost? You drive a Ford and this is a Honda forum.
No but your the one with almost 6k posts has it taken you a while to figure out your in the wrong place, I know I have no honda I just like to run them over

Old 01-17-2009, 11:20 PM
HCF Member

every ford 4x4 ive driven youve had to lift off the accelerator to get out and usually takes about 5 sec and no i mean the international

Old 01-17-2009, 11:21 PM

every ford 4x4 ive driven youve had to lift off the accelerator to get out and usually takes about 5 sec and no i mean the international
let me guess your ricer has flames and a lot of parts stickers on it, that would explain alot

Old 01-17-2009, 11:21 PM
HCF Member

sorry buddy your truck couldn't handle runnin over my car you are probably runnin 31's lmao id like to see you try

Old 01-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by DieselEatsRice97
No but your the one with almost 6k posts has it taken you a while to figure out your in the wrong place, I know I have no honda I just like to run them over
How many have you ran over? None? Thought so.

I'm on this forum because I had Hondas, and because I have the technical expertise to help people when I feel like it. You're here because you have no life... I guess you loose.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Banned

idk about that musta had a crappy t-case. I've never had to lift my foot off to put it in or take it out

Quick Reply: Civics are sweet!!!