The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Clerks 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 09:16 AM
Default Clerks 2

Who all saw it this weekend? This movie is funny as hell and is definitely on par with the first Clerks, saw it twice. If you are a fan of the jay and silent bob movies you'll love this one. Too bad the movie theater that I went to had a bad editing spot in the movie discussing the picklef***er part, it skips almost the whole part.

Old 07-24-2006, 01:01 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Clerks 2

It was awesome. I'm going to go see it again this week sometime. Kevin Smith should never, ever write intimate and/or serious dialogue, but other than that it was perfect.

And when Jay did that pose with um... ya know... Yeah. That was awesome. I want a poster of that. And the Alias guy rocked. And Elias was the ****ing bomb. Best actor in the film, I think. Pillowpants is the best name ever.

Ok, I could go on and on, but I won't. But I loved it, completely.

Old 07-24-2006, 03:25 PM
HCF Member

I Freakin loved it, i think i enjoyed it even more since i just watched the original Clerks the night before

"One ring to rule them all" lol

Old 07-24-2006, 07:24 PM
HCF Member

The whole movie was really funny, but I think it ended too fast, other than that it was really good.