The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

College courses

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 11:37 PM
HCF Member
Default College courses

So I think I got myself into more then I can handle this trimester a full load of classes at high school and 2 college classes on top of that. The main reason for the college classes was to get a head start on getting an associates in business management. Has anyone else done the college classes while taking high school? Am I just worrying over nothing or did I really get myself into more then i should have. Oh and to throw in the rest of the mix I have a afterschool job at tacotime now to pay for my last ticket.....THIS SUCKS

Old 04-05-2006, 11:39 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: College courses

I'm taking AP classes, which you can get college credit for if you do well enough on the test. I think that ill get credit for Calculus and Government, i dunno about Bio.

Old 04-06-2006, 12:41 AM
HCF Member

You have too much on your plate. Go luck though.

Old 04-06-2006, 01:20 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: silverbullet
You have too much on your plate. Go luck though.
Nah! its all mind over matter. if you tell yourself you can do it, then you can. you control it. don't let it control you. Thats how i can drink a fifth of jack and barely get a buzz. it takes almost 15 beers and 2 joints to knock me on my ***. lol. sometimes you just can't help it tho. But do not give in.

Old 04-06-2006, 01:25 AM
HCF Member

eh i did that in high school..but yeah it was easy... ull do fine..just make sure u work on ur college stuff cause those mean more then high school

Old 04-06-2006, 01:48 AM
HCF Member

Yeah, you're a little stretched thin there, bud. But I'm taking 6 classes right now plus working and freelance (plus some other minor stuff), so you can do it!

College is WAY better than high school ever was. You've got something to look forward to.

Old 04-06-2006, 09:14 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: shellebelle

College is WAY better than high school ever was. You've got something to look forward to.
1000000 times better

Old 04-06-2006, 09:19 AM

Sleep less, its overrated anyway, scientifially your body needs only 4-5 hours of sleep each night, most of us sleep 7-9 on average. Thats a lot of wasted time each day.

Old 04-06-2006, 09:22 AM
HCF Member

I have said it once b4 and i willl say it again. College is fun but i seriously think the only thing i learned is how to drink. and how to do it quickly. lol

Old 04-06-2006, 10:04 AM

IDK, college is only as hard as you make it. I took college courses in high school, along with some AP classes and everything went fine for me. BTW, I strongly urge you to either stay away from business degree or do a double major. I started off as a business major as well, but after doing some research I found out that it's damn hard to find a job with just that degree, and by itself it's pretty worthless. Currently I'm double majoring in international business (I speak 3 languages) and info. system management.

Quick Reply: College courses