The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Cops dont like burnouts...

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 03:49 PM
HCF Member
Default Cops dont like burnouts...

So today after school I was driving to a gas station to get a dr. pepper. I got to a 4-way intersection in the middle of my small town and there was a green del sol across from me. I was very excited to see another honda rolling around in my town. Its pretty rare that I get to see another honda dude around here. So I thought I would show off my new wheels/tires by doing a massive burnout across the intersection in front of him. So I did. It was pretty damn cool, with blackmarks and smoke and everything. So then he is like WTF and he does a massive burnout the other way across the intersection. So now there are 2 sets of blackmarks going across the intersection. I pulled into the gas station and got my dr. pepper. I came out and the damn city cop is standing by my car (admiring my new del sol wheels) and he asks me if this is my car. I say yes and he tells me to get in his car. So he starts asking me my name and stuff and im crap here is a nice ticket. So then he asks who did the other burnout and i didnt know so i told him that. But then i look in the mirror of his car and see that bastard in the del sol waving and laughing at me while driving by the gas station. The cop see's him and he asks if thats the other car and I told him ya. So then he says im free to go but if I did anything like that again then im screwed. So he went and chased the del sol down.

I was pretty freakin excited that I didnt get a ticket and the del sol probably did because even though I hate to say it, his burnout was better than mine... Sorry for the book.

Old 04-02-2007, 04:41 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Cops dont like burnouts...

Nice man, Damn del sol!

Old 04-02-2007, 04:50 PM

i did a burnout in my buddies subdivsion, and we just pissed of his nieghbors..lol

Old 04-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Recognized HCF Member

hell ya cops dont like em... BUT IF he didnt see you do it..... i dont think he could write ya a ticket.....

and also at least around indiana... just spinnen the tires is more points on your liscence than speeding in a school zone! found that out luckly the cop gave me a choice.... UNSAFE START... or speeding in a school zone.... and well the unsafe start/spinnen tires may be CHEAPER ticket than speeding in a school zone BUT with the points and insurance... ipicked the speeding ticket and paid for it

i try not to do stupid stuff like i used to when i was a kid.... BUT my 66impalas big motor... well just turns my foot to lead and i cannt help but roast the tires ALOT

Old 04-02-2007, 05:07 PM
HCF Member

I did a similar thing a 60 mph burn infront of a cop he stopped me scared me poopless then says nice burnout you are free to go

Old 04-02-2007, 05:10 PM

Dang man you got lucky. My Civic (technically my brothers) has absolutely not engine mods so it can't even burn out
But when I get my next one I'll be sure to change that >

That's what my jeep's for ha. Yeah wtf burn out in a jeep? But that V6 is nice...

Old 04-02-2007, 05:36 PM
HCF Member

Lol that is pretty funny man, i would be thankful that happened.

Old 04-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya with a auto i dont think ya can burn out.LOL

i know i cannt unless the roads wet or dirty...

but my impala.....LOL i dont even have to try! V8 400small block torque monster! only thing hoping me back is the 2speed tranny!

Old 04-02-2007, 06:13 PM
HCF Member

Ya i really cant believe he drove by again. And the cop saw me do the whole thing. You see in my town, there is a county courthouse in the center. The area around it is "the square". And there are shops and stuff around it. So the sheriff was sitting in his office in the courthouse and he heard burnouts and saw me and the other guy. I probably could have gotten away if I didnt stop at the gas station (plus i was inside debating on dr. pepper or one of those slushy things ), but I had no idea he saw me. I guess I learned me lesson today. Dont do stupid crap in front of the sheriff's office, even if it did leave a burnout that everyone will talk about for days to come!

Old 04-02-2007, 07:07 PM
HCF Member

there should be a sticky, How to Do a Burnout

1. Rev engine to 3000k
2. Dump Clutch
3. Get the hell out of there.

hahaha

Quick Reply: Cops dont like burnouts...