The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Cops dont like burnouts...

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 08:01 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Cops dont like burnouts...

So you did a burnout because you were excited to see another honda guy, and you ratted him out in the end? You deserve a good ol *** whoopin.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: johnny

there should be a sticky, How to Do a Burnout

1. Rev engine to 3000k
2. Dump Clutch
3. maybe break axel's.
4. maybe get the hell out of there

Old 04-02-2007, 08:43 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg

1. Rev engine to 3000k
2. Dump Clutch
3. maybe break axel's.
4. maybe get the hell out of there
Lmao, Atleast i don't have to worry about that.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:09 PM
HCF Member

I know this isn't really the same as doing a burnout but reading the topic reminded me...
I was leaving work last week and I had to get on the service road from my building. There was heavy traffic and I really wanted to get home so I floored it and took the corner. Somehow, I scratched 2nd in my automatic stock civic. I was proud. =)

Old 04-02-2007, 09:25 PM
HCF Member

Lol.. thats funny!Burnouts aren't that great anyway. they wear your wheels bearings... and your car. But they sure are fun

Old 04-02-2007, 10:15 PM
HCF Member

1. Rev engine to 3000k
2. Dump Clutch
3. Get the hell out of there.

hahaha
For some reason that doesn't work on my bike. Since it was 2 seperate brakes, I hold the front and give the back gas. Even when the clutch is completly out the wheels don't spin. The bike starts lurching forward, but not burnout. Maybe its b/c my bike has 20HP and like 15 torque. I'll have to try it with bleach b/c I hear it makes it a hell of alot easier to do burnouts.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Ben

You'll have a brick through you window in the next week, and maybe some fieces (sp) thrown through the hole.

Old 04-03-2007, 08:09 AM

ORIGINAL: Pete

So you did a burnout because you were excited to see another honda guy, and you ratted him out in the end? You deserve a good ol *** whoopin.
Agreed. You, mr. OP are a dick. FYI, burnouts are considered to be "reckless driving." IDK about your state, but in OH we get 4pts and a hefty fine for that crap. I was facing the same charge a few yeas ago when I was doing some donuts. They reduced my ticket and I got off with 2pts and $300 fine - a bit more sever then speeding.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:53 AM
HCF Member

no doubt, OH votes no for burnouts...unless your leaving a car show,,, then its ok, and theres some small hick town where every friday night they have races on the steet (organized by local pd) and they use their radar guns to measure trap speedlol i need to go there some day so i can get raped by Novas and such all night

Old 04-04-2007, 04:46 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Pete

Its not like that at all. I was sitting in the cop car and he asked me who the other dude was and if i knew him very well. I didnt so I told him that I didnt. Then I see him driving back by the gas station waving and laughing so I told the cop that he was driving by and he decided to go chase him down.

Agreed. You, mr. OP are a dick. FYI, burnouts are considered to be "reckless driving." IDK about your state, but in OH we get 4pts and a hefty fine for that crap. I was facing the same charge a few yeas ago when I was doing some donuts. They reduced my ticket and I got off with 2pts and $300 fine - a bit more sever then speeding.
Exactly! I dont really want a huge fine or points. You act all honorable and nice right now but if you were in the situation and you see the dude come back by you would do anything to get out of that ticket. You guys act like I tried to tell the cop everything about the guy and stuff. The cop saw both of us burning out so he would eventually find that del sol anyway. There is only 1 green del sol in this town lol. I simply pointed him out as he drove by waving at me.

Quick Reply: Cops dont like burnouts...