The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Coyote slayer.

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 11:38 PM
HCF Member
Default Coyote slayer.

So I was on my way home just a bit ago, well I live out in the boonies so wildlife is everywhere out here, unfortunately so are coyotes. And Livestick. Well coyotes kill livestock like its a major problem around here. So back to the story. So I crest this hill on my road only to find a coyote charging my car, my first reaction is WTF?!(coyotes usually run from humans)well I stop my car thinking is was going to stop well that thing actually tried jumping up on my car at which case I slammed it into reverse to keep the thing from getting on my car. Well the thing then sat there and looked at my car, With a second of thought I realized I dont care what ahppens to my front end ( have an si one sitting in the shop) so I put the car in gear and try to run the thing down, well just as I get about to shove my bumper up his ***, he darts off to the passenger side. At this point I am determined to get this damn thing so I turn around real quick to take another run at it. unfortuanately same thing. So I rip the e-brake which swings me about 90 degrees so I stop to release the e-brake only to hear the thing slam into the side of my car. (Now I am thinking for sure he has to be getting worn down and I was pissed becasue he just ran into my car) So I turn around thinking I am going to find a knocked out canine, Well no the thing was just standing there. SO hoping to get him once and for all I take one more run which he managed to turn and run over to the ditch, ( the obvious safe place for him seeing how the civic cant go in there) So I just taunt him my driving behind him making as much noise as possible well he gets on the road about 75ft from a bridge, so from there I charged the ****er, well the thing turned right before guardrail for the bridge and ran directly into the creek. I wait a bit to make sure I dont see him take off out of the creek bed. SO I get out of my car Maglite in hand and shine it down below the bridge only to find himthe canineeither knocked out or dead, from there I went home and called it a night and took a walk around my car to look for damage all I found was some hair stuck to the side of the car (held on by the water on the side of the car). So as you could say it was an eventful night.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:59 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Coyote slayer.

Pictures of the coyote or hair on your car?

Old 01-04-2008, 02:46 AM
HCF Member

Definitely a story to be proud of! Well... if your name is Michael Vick, that is.

I appreciate that the animals kill livestock, but I'm guessing you're not a farmer. There is also a HUMANE way to do things, and running animals down with your car isn't one of them.

Old 01-04-2008, 08:02 AM
HCF Member

I do not own a farm no, But grandpa who we live right next door to actually runs livestock along with my couisns whoI work for in the summer time driving tractors. And after the dame thing tried getting on top of my car I could care less if it was humane or not.

Old 01-04-2008, 08:09 AM
HCF Member

^^lol...I dont think I woulda tried hitting something that big with my car....definately if I was in my burb though. But more than likely I just woulda pulled over and shot it.[8D]

Old 01-04-2008, 08:25 AM
HCF Member

Here is a picture

[IMG]local://upfiles/6755/789E4F91AA5D45649FECD87059C12650.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-04-2008, 08:29 AM
HCF Member

Oh come on....you know that was from someone throwing up out your window as you drove home from a party. [8D]

Old 01-04-2008, 03:54 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sandrider123

Here is a picture

[IMG]local://upfiles/6755/789E4F91AA5D45649FECD87059C12650.jpg[/IMG]
Looks like maggots.

Old 01-07-2008, 04:39 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sandrider123

so I put the car in gear and try to run the thing down, well just as I get about to shove my bumper up his ***
holy ****! thats funny!

Old 01-07-2008, 07:18 PM
HCF Member

I did find later that day that he must of just been knocked out from the fall becasue he was gone when I looked down in the creek later that day.