The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

crazy ricers!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Default crazy ricers!!!!!

on the way coming home from work these two cars came up behind me with their high beams on. one was a 92-95 civic with enough graphics to weigh the car down 50 pounds, no rims no hubcaps just the black factory rims and a aluminum wing with neons on it. and the other car was a chevy cavilier with a carbon fiber nothing and a can i just say that the car was just the worst thing that i have ever seen in my life. these two cars tried to race me and i just flipped them off and told them to get a real car. dont these little kids just get on your nerves??? i wonder if they think that their cars are the hottest thing around. the whole thing was just funny to me. has anybody had the same experience????

Old 01-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: crazy ricers!!!!!

Unfotrunately I work with one of those. He has a 92 Toyota corolla with altezzas, blue turn signals, and mounts for a wing which he doesn't have...and one of those real big chrome tips that you screw on the pipe... II talked to him about his car once and he honestly believes that that big tip is sucking gases out of his exhaust. He also talked about him winning a race against a 300ZX TT :-D Its annoying and funny at the same time...

Old 01-16-2005, 10:47 PM

yeah tell me about it. i know that people dont always have the money to hook their car up but all they need is a lot of patience. i had my bodykit rims and everything else sitting in my for a year until i knew exactly when i wasgoing to get my car painted. and i am going to do the same with my motor. i want a b18c1 or a b18c5.

Old 01-17-2005, 08:20 AM
Cat Fuсker

I just want to get my D16Z6 up to about 180hp...that'll be enough for me:-D But brakes and suspension are first...

Old 01-17-2005, 08:26 AM

oh tru
ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

I just want to get my D16Z6 up to about 180hp...that'll be enough for me[sm=bs.gif]:-D
Thats What We All Say...lol...once u get there it wont be enough.

Old 01-17-2005, 08:31 AM

just last night the same thing happened to me.a kid had to be bout 17 pulls up in a civic dx with super white bulbs thats the extint of his mods.Ok light turns green i was just gonna let him pull away and say he won the race.But he slows down to stick with me trying to egg me on.Whole time im in second chillen he poppin gears jerkin like his car's got *****.I have to laugh so i hit the next light and turn just to get him away from me.I swear it aint that serious to me..

Old 01-17-2005, 09:00 PM

yeah man these kids just dont know how aggrivating they are. they dont understand that it takes time and money and not wanting to go the cheap way out to get what you want. hub caps ARE NOT RIMS, really big aluminum wings dont add 30 hp, graphics dont add 15 hp, nor do the lighted windshield squirters.

Old 01-17-2005, 09:02 PM

nor do the lighted windshield squirters.
They did on my car... just kidding. I don't have any...

Old 01-17-2005, 09:12 PM

carbon fiber windshield wipers add 10 hp....to your wiper motor.

Old 01-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Cat Fuсker

lighted windshield squirters.
My neighbor with a Geo Prizm said that those actually helped his noise in the cabin [sm=noooo.gif] He said they are "aerodynamically designed" [sm=partyparty.gif]

Quick Reply: crazy ricers!!!!!