The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Dam Drunk Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 04:58 PM
HCF Member
Default Dam Drunk Drivers

Well i got into my first accident this morning at 12:16. I was coming home from the movies, just crusing. i took a left on to this lil street to get to the backroads, draper ave.

after about 50 feet, the street becomes divided by a low curb. so i am just crusing around the corner in my side of the divider, when i see a car and a cop behind it coming the other way. then i realize the guy is in my side of the road. OHH ****! i hit the brakes, but he keeps comeing, i wen to the right to get out of his way, but he hit me corner to corner, i was mostly stoped but he was going about 10 mph when we hit. so i **** my pants lol jk, and pull the parking brake, put it out of gear, and press the regular brakes, then this guy starts trying to push my car out of the way. he weels start to spin and i go no where. so he backups, jumps the divider, and speeds away.

the cop comes up, and i wave him on, go chase the bastard. and so i sit by my car waiting for the the cop to come back. eventually he comes back, asks if im alright, and checks out my car. he tells me to head down to the police station, thankfully my car is still driveable. so i go down there, and fill out the papers. After a bit, an officer comes out, and tells me what happend after he left the sceen. he was obviouslyt being presued by cops, extreamly drunk, and accelerated to 85 mph and then crashed. he isnt dead, nor is his wife who was in the passenger seat, but deffinatly not in good condition. and so the officer said i can go home, since it was 2 in the morning at that time, and he said he would be in touch.

Damage: so now i am going to need a new left fender, left fender support, bumper, hood, corner light, and head light. thankfully i am insured, but since he flead the scene, and was in the hospital, i have no clue if he was insured, what car he drives, etc, so im just waiting to hear from the officer.

I Just wanto to let so steam off about how stupid some people are, WHY THE F**K WOULD YOU DRIVE DRUNK????

Any of you guys have a run in with a drunk driver? tell your story.

Old 05-12-2007, 05:10 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Dam Drunk Drivers

Weak sauce man, I hope you get it fixed quick. I f'n hate drunk drivers.

Old 05-12-2007, 05:14 PM
HCF Member

Damn, and the sick part is he will end up walking in five or six months when he should be rotting in jail. I hope you get your civic back up and running.

Old 05-12-2007, 07:11 PM
HCF Member

thats fudged up .. wow .

Old 05-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Eun

messsed up. why drink and drive?

Old 05-12-2007, 10:44 PM
HCF Member

speaking of drunk drivers tonight...... i got a call from my ex ex gf and says that she needs to talk to me outside... alright its about10:30 -11 ish and im just chillin on HCF. So i go outside and she says she was drunk and hit a parked car as she was on the phone and lighting a cigarette. She pulls into the driveway with her passenger side park light hangning and a pretty nice dent in the front bumper/right fender area. Shes scared ****less about what her dad is gunna say tomorrow morning and i can only laugh cuz im guessing it kinda had to do with the phone and cig. but the drunkeness duz hold most of the stupidity here. I tried to pop the dent out but it is 1:45 in the morning and i was gunna use the trick with the duster and blowdryer but yet again its 1:45 in the morning. I cant wait to here wut happens tomorrow.. keep ya guys posted heh...

Old 05-13-2007, 12:29 AM
HCF Member

Probly one of the single most stupid things you can do in your life is drive drunk, iv taken many friends keys away before. lets see some pics of the damage if you can, and wow thats a story alright!

Old 05-13-2007, 04:18 AM
HCF Member

be thankfull that cops were chasing him , at least they know who he is , its better than a hit& run with no cops around , i just hope you get some $$ out of the idiot to fix your car

Old 05-13-2007, 05:33 AM

that sucks man, at least your alright.

Old 05-13-2007, 07:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Eun

messsed up. why drink and drive?
Well, drinking one beer or something is not the same as being drunk. It all depends on your weight though. The bigger you are, the more you can drink and still drive safely

Quick Reply: Dam Drunk Drivers