The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

depressed as hell

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 10:37 PM
HCF Member
Default depressed as hell

i was with my girl for 2 years and 3 months, and we just broke up. it was like a 2 hour sob fest between us. any words of comfort? cause i haven't gotten any, all my friends just say "that sucks". this is really bad feeling.

also, in other news, i got a 1981 Nissan 280zx Inline 6 Turbo. which is awesome, but a lot of rust damage, how it rust damage fixed? the engine runs great by the way.

i'm going to miss her so much..... (my ((now)) ex)

Old 11-24-2007, 10:41 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: depressed as hell

All I can really tell you ((from MANY break-ups in my past)) is that the crappy feeling in the pit of your stomach that feels like its gonna eat its way into your heart will go away in a few weeks. A few months after that you will stop thinking about her everyday. Then after a few more months you will start remembering more of the good stuff, and less of the hurt you feel now.

So chin up, and just find something to keep you busy. Grinding and repairing all the rust on your new Nissan should be just the thing. Good luck, and we are here if you need to rant anymore.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:48 AM
HCF Member

Man i deffinately know how you feel. My ex and i were together for 5 years and 1 months when we broke up. it hurt... been 6 months and still does at times. The worst part i'd have to say is actually just been recently, finding out my mom has cancer, going through her surgery and treatment and having no one to comfort me when i need it the most.. then ya dream about it, and wake up and you're alone. that has to be the worst part

Old 11-25-2007, 06:22 AM
HCF Member

I may be heartless but I am happy when I end a relationship. Sometimes it is fun but I am allways more than happy to pick up and move on

Old 11-25-2007, 07:17 AM
HCF Member

Atleast you will have more $$ for yourself!!! Thats the best way i can look at it.[8D]

Old 11-25-2007, 01:57 PM
HCF Member

windcalmer, Fiirkan.
thanks guys, and sorry about yours inconvieniences. i never would have thought HCF would give words of encouragement. thank you guys alot marty and fallfast, funny guys. =.)

things really get tough and i never saw this one coming.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:13 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: point break 92

i never would have thought HCF would give words of encouragement. t
Hey, we are one big family here. "One big CRAZY, dysfunctional, odd family.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:15 PM
HCF Member

lol seriously bro, thanks man.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:38 PM
HCF Member

I can't imagine what that is like, my girlfriend (well, now ex) of 1 year and 1 month broke up with me a month and a half ago and I still feel just as bad as I did the day we broke up. You guys with 5 years together must feel even worse. But anyway, eventually you will feel better, point break 92, I know it probably doesn't feel like it now but eventually you will be able to move on. Seriously, the one thing make makes me feel good again is working on my car. I have installed new headlights and a dc sports header, worked on some neon and general maintnence. It really takes your mind off of things so you are in good shape having that project car.
ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

then ya dream about it, and wake up and you're alone. that has to be the worst part
Yea I agree with you there, I still have dreams about my ex everynight. I used to dream about her breaking up with me over and over but now my dreams are about us just being together and everything being okay... then I wake up and realize that I am by myself again. It really sucks.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:39 PM
HCF Member

^^^ You know what really sucks is when you have been broken up with a girl for over 15 years and you have one of those dreams. That will mess with your head.

Quick Reply: depressed as hell