The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

do me a favor driftqueen

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 08:14 PM
Default do me a favor driftqueen

u gotta go take this car for a test drive for me

this thing is badass

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...486348043&rd=1

Old 08-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Default RE: do me a favor driftqueen

DAMN! that is nice...a little to rich for my blood...heh....i would be tearin up the roads with that one...prolly wouldnt make it out of the driveway without goin to jail...at least i would need to but stock in tires...lol...

Old 08-15-2004, 12:44 AM

Dannii's got no internet at the moment, I told her about it though. It doesn't have a suburb name there though Queensland is pretty damn big ya know. We went and test drove another Skyline the other day though. Since I bought mine from the same dealer, the salesman just threw us the keys and let us take it out on our own. But put it this way, we got back and all you could smell was brakes and burnt rubber. [8D]

Old 08-15-2004, 01:05 AM

eh... I'd rather have a newer Saleen S281.

Old 08-15-2004, 01:37 AM

i like the 99+ body more but still man a blown 351 dammnnn

Old 08-15-2004, 02:37 AM
HCF Member

a guy with an s281 saleen pulled up next to us in the evo friday, that thing had hella stuff done to it, you could hear the sc whining from the boost being raised, plus a lot of exhaust work. he tried to intimidate us by reving and winding up the blower until he heard the BOV, then he laid into it , well, my bro was driving and he floored it for about 3-5 seconds, that mustang stayed about 1/2 car back. when he pulled up next to us afterwards, he gave us a big thumbs up and a hell yeah. personally, ill keep my evo.

Old 08-15-2004, 02:38 PM

ORIGINAL: sacicons

a guy with an s281 saleen pulled up next to us in the evo friday, that thing had hella stuff done to it, you could hear the sc whining from the boost being raised, plus a lot of exhaust work. he tried to intimidate us by reving and winding up the blower until he heard the BOV, then he laid into it , well, my bro was driving and he floored it for about 3-5 seconds, that mustang stayed about 1/2 car back. when he pulled up next to us afterwards, he gave us a big thumbs up and a hell yeah. personally, ill keep my evo.
:thissthreadisworthlesswithoutpics: I'd put up that pic...but i don't have it uploaded yet.

I wanna see this EVO you talk about. (I want one...a lot.)

Old 08-15-2004, 03:53 PM
HCF Member

ive got pics posted in my photo gallery.

Old 08-15-2004, 09:17 PM

that mustang is some sweet F*@#ing S*@t and your evo is nice looking too[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 08-17-2004, 12:03 AM

OOOOO I need to know where that is!!!!!! Lol after i finish having my religious experience (oh god I've come again!!!) And Black Knight, I didn't scare you too much in that drifting did I?????? He he he... I love 4 wheel drift, couldn't help myself! Seriously though, that is a sweet 'stang. Those things give me a pinch in the pants to put it politely!!! Miss all you guys, will have my net soon, hopefully!

Love to you all,
DQ
xxx

Quick Reply: do me a favor driftqueen