The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Drunk Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 09:11 AM
HCF Member
Default Drunk Thread

How high would you guess your highest BAC was when you were completely sh*tfaced, the worst you were that you remember and the experience you had from it, man I got a story for all of you. Im pretty messed up right now, and heavy metal and video games hits the spot

Old 09-16-2007, 09:22 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Drunk Thread

[sm=partyparty.gif]- I can't remember, I was really drunk, blacked out(have a slight memory of the paddy wagon), was arrested for drunk in public,woke up in a holding cell covered in my own vomit,had to strip and take a shower while a deputy sherrif watched, and then spent the rest of the afternoon rolling and smoking cigarettes with 20+ convicts waiting on my best friend to bail me out- uh, you did say the worst didn't you?

Old 09-16-2007, 10:08 AM
HCF Member

Well, that all is right with me besides the arrested part. I was at a friends house, 30 pack and pint of Jager. I got a cup, got some redbull, drank the pint with redbull in 10 minutes, finished it. And had about 2 or 3 beers in one sitting quickly before everything hit me. I remember before when I was drinking, and later being in a room, and my friends were like "are you gona throw up?" and supposedly I said, nah. And he said, are you sure?. AndI said, no. He picked me up over his shoulder and took me to the bathroom and put me in the tub, supposedly I threw up on his arm (haha). I was incapacitated the whole night, throwing up, god knows how many times. I would just be laying in the tub, that I remember, and just not moving like I was paralized neck down, throwing up. Woke up with barf all over one side of my face and clothing, boxers were ruined, and a propel lemon flavored with a cup next to the tub. Threw up that whole rest of the next morning till 5:30 PM. Worst hangover of my life. Now, I cant smell or think about Jager or else ill get this sick feeling

Old 09-16-2007, 05:10 PM
HCF Member

i wish i was that cool.

Old 09-16-2007, 05:16 PM
HCF Member

well the first time i ever puked i had 2/3 of a fifth of 5-0 vodka in 10 mintues, then laid on my back porch for a while, came back inside, then was sitting on my bed while my friend was sitting on the floor, then projectile vomited over my friend, spaghetti all over my floor, blankets and clothes.

New years eve was bad. Just lots of champagne, Captains and beer. Not much of a story, just passed out so bad people were slapping me as hard htey can and i wasnt moving. People were worried for my life haha

then the last time i can remember, 12 bonged beer in an hour and a half, puking, rollign around, best/worst hangover of all time......

then other than that, too many to count haha

EDIT: sh*t i meant fifth, not a pint haha.....

Old 09-16-2007, 05:57 PM
HCF Member

Well, about a month ago, me and a friend aquired some Wild Turkey and some 80 proof vodka and we basically downed the whole bottle over the course of about 2 and a half hours. I had about half and my friend had about half. We also hit the pipe pretty good that night...after about 2 bowls we were both feeling pretty good. The next thing I remember, I'm sleeping face down in my friends basement and another friend walks in the door, and slaps me to wake me up. I actually wake up too. We then go about 3 houses down past a housing construction project to drop some firecrackers in the sewer of this *******'s house that the whole neighborhood hates and complains about. So we light them up and drop them in. Our plan was to book it as soon as we dropped them, but we were ****faced and stoned so that didn't really work the way we hoped. I started staggering away, and as I pass the construction project I cut through one of the yards where they have grass seed planted. I didn't know this, but there was invisible fishing line strung across the whole yard and I got clotheslined by it (lol).

My next memory is arriving back at my mom's house, and as soon as I got out of the car, I puked all over my driveway. I go on for about 9 more hours after that, puking out my bedroom window onto the roof (lol) so that my parents wouldn't find out. Also I might add, I watched tennis all day in my room (lol). That was the worst hangover ever... That's my drunk story.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:31 PM
HCF Member

Not sure, but when we did the case race I was pretty rocked. I won too.

FYI, Case race is whoever can drink a 30 case the fastest.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:35 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 99lx

Well, about a month ago, me and a friend aquired some Wild Turkey and some 80 proof vodka and we basically downed the whole bottle over the course of about 2 and a half hours. I had about half and my friend had about half. We also hit the pipe pretty good that night...after about 2 bowls we were both feeling pretty good. The next thing I remember, I'm sleeping face down in my friends basement and another friend walks in the door, and slaps me to wake me up. I actually wake up too. We then go about 3 houses down past a housing construction project to drop some firecrackers in the sewer of this *******'s house that the whole neighborhood hates and complains about. So we light them up and drop them in. Our plan was to book it as soon as we dropped them, but we were ****faced and stoned so that didn't really work the way we hoped. I started staggering away, and as I pass the construction project I cut through one of the yards where they have grass seed planted. I didn't know this, but there was invisible fishing line strung across the whole yard and I got clotheslined by it (lol).

My next memory is arriving back at my mom's house, and as soon as I got out of the car, I puked all over my driveway. I go on for about 9 more hours after that, puking out my bedroom window onto the roof (lol) so that my parents wouldn't find out. Also I might add, I watched tennis all day in my room (lol). That was the worst hangover ever... That's my drunk story.
Lmao, man what a night. When I was hittin that jager me and my friends were gona walk to these woods which was a while away to get some mari he stashed there, but im glad i didnt man. I would of been sleeping in those woods pukin all night because I wasnt going anywhere. By the way, howd you clean the roof off? haha

Old 09-16-2007, 07:47 PM
HCF Member

I didn't, there is still a stain leading from the window to the gutter lol.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:25 PM
HCF Member

Last night was one of those black out nights for me.

I had a party at my house... planned on cleaning up BEFORE I went to bed because I had to work 9am-close today and my parents were going to be home somewhere between me going to work and me coming home from work. Party started out slow, just me and two of my friends...

When the people who originally were supposed to come backed out we decided that we needed more people to get rid of the 3 cases we bought. Anyways, we all get on our phones and call people. Next thing I know we got 8 people total playing BP (I dominated the table all night).

I ended up getting so drunk after people were making me chug beers because they like to see how fast I can do it and... well, the next thing I remember is waking up *** naked in my parents bed.

Go downstairs, kick everybody out because I'm already an hour late for work, still drunk, and nobody has cleaned anything. TRASH IS EVERYWHERE, I clean it all up and then I walk into my garage... WHITE POWDER EVERYWHERE. I asked my friend what it was and he said it was from the fire extinguisher. It was also all up my basement steps and my basement bathroom. "Who the hell was shooting a fire extinguisher?" "Dude, you were, you chased us through the house"

Apparently somewhere along the lines I grabbed a fire extinguisher and started shooting people with it because they were smoking in my garage when I told them not to. Then I chased them around my house and they found another fire extinguisher and we ended up having a BATTLE. Then some girl gave me lip so I sprayed her in the face (She's fine)...

but I still don't know how I ended up naked or got into my parents' bed. Any ideas?

Quick Reply: Drunk Thread