The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

el oh el

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Default RE: el oh el

lolz...hehe

Old 11-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Super Cereal Admin

okay, well this is kind of an old thread by now, but he finally made a cardomain page... look towards the bottom of page 1 where he talks about his system and his "hidden amps and subs"... I almost spit out my soda when I read that.... I've seen what his system looks like without the covers and everything on. He definitely doesn't have anything hidden.

oh, and he stopped by again today... he changed his mind about whether or not he was boosted about 5 times, including one time he decided that his turbo was actually after the throttle body, which explains why I didn't see his turbo sitting in his engine bay between the "turbo-take", as he was calling it, and the throttle body (nevermind the fact that he has a 4-2-1 header). He also changed his mind a few times about whether or not he had aftermarket cams, and kept commenting on how he wanted to get an intake manifold, but he wanted to turbo, so he couldn't get an intake mani). And to top it all off, he keeps going on about how when he bought it it was bone stock and in 2 weeks he fully built it. That's pretty funny considering I've seen the same cavi rolling through one of the neighboring towns a few times well before he bought the car, not to mention he must have paid for next-day shipping for everything (including the body kit... if you haven't bought one, trust me.... there's no such thing as priority shipping where these things are involved), since I've waited months for parts to ship before.

(oh, and I stand corrected; it's a 2.4l, not a 2.2)

Old 11-02-2007, 05:38 PM
HCF Member

apc seats? thats canadian tire crap.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:33 AM
HCF Member

APC makes me giggle.

APC is to cars as Goodwill is to hobos.

Old 01-20-2008, 07:28 PM
HCF Member

I'd like to know how he's going to put njk spark wires in there, since the cam valley cover of the Quad-4 engine is the spark plug harness with the coil packs built-in. He says under Future Mods: "possible turbo, not for sure" So I'm guessing you called him out on that.

The body kit doesn't look horrible, but the wing has to go. I never did understand why anybody would put a big-*** wing on the back-end of a FWD car.

My wife's '96 was a helluva car out of the box - if it hadn't gotten totaled by a hail storm, we'd still have it.

Old 01-20-2008, 07:35 PM
HCF Member

well seriously, the car isnt that bad. I'm with you Reaper, yes its ricey, but idk, its bearable. But the driver is the biggest ricer ever haha sooooo funny. pwnt

Old 01-20-2008, 07:35 PM
HCF Member

He has a personality disorder, it sounds like he has Narrasitics. Besically means he makes up bullsh*t to get attention, he also might have an attention disorder. But all in all, that was a pretty funny paragraph. Deffinetly made me lal

Old 01-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Snail'n Admin

what the hell is the reason for bringin this back from the dead?[&o][sm=closed.gif]

Old 01-20-2008, 08:26 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

what the hell is the reason for bringin this back from the dead?[&o][sm=closed.gif]
Because it's funny!!! I don't remember reaper posting that link to cardomain. And wow... the body kit isn't that bad... but, the wing... garbage. The paint and the outside looks decent, but everything else has to go.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:21 AM
HCF Member

wow he did get a rice out cay... i honestly dont like them at all.