The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

ELEMENT ANYONE???

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Default ELEMENT ANYONE???

Hey y'all,

Forgive me but I like the Honda Element! I have a ew questions for anyone who knows them.This is the best Hoda site I know of so...what can I say.The Element has seemingly the same hp as the CRV.What's up with that?The Element is huge by comparison.Yet,I hear they are FUN! I am in NY and about to move to South Florida.I just figured I might get an Element for crusing the beach and crusing in general.Anybody have any experience with them or any comments period?I was firstly thinking civic...but I don't know..just think the Element looks cool.It has a SLAMMIN sound system! I just wish it had a little more juice.

Please let fly with the comments!

Thanks

Old 02-28-2005, 05:16 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: ELEMENT ANYONE???

1 word...toster

Old 02-28-2005, 06:20 PM
HCF Member

You can take your heracy somewhere else heretic. We don't "worship false Gods" around here.

Old 02-28-2005, 06:21 PM
HCF Member

elements bleh [:'(]

Old 02-28-2005, 07:10 PM

LOL!!!LOL!!HAAAA HA! Okay,okay no problem.That is funny,no doubt!
However,you guys could be of SOME help,no?After all it IS a Honda.Gimme a break here.I love Civics.I've just never had one.I've only had a '95 Accord.Loved it.Extremely reliable.How about some technical critisim on the "toaster" rather than general bashing??

Old 02-28-2005, 07:17 PM
HCF Member

Our realm of expertise generally consists of civics. You're asking Star Trek fans trivia on Star Wars and in some neighborhoods you can get shot up on the spot for pulling shadiness like that. I'm guessing the mighty Sacicons is who you seek for technical critique on your covetted Element. I'm not saying he will have some, but he'd be your best bet around here.

Old 02-28-2005, 07:49 PM

If you want an Element, buy a Scion xB. They're dead sexy.

Old 02-28-2005, 08:26 PM
HCF Member

i think the elements look funny, but if you like them, thats cool, i like Xbs, but i KNOW they look funny. and the Element has the same motor as the CRV, so it should be a fun little car. one of the import mags fixed one up as a project car. dont remember which one though. they did a custom turbo kit. they called it the Flying Brick. i thought that was pretty damn funny, but it turned out allright.

Old 02-28-2005, 09:45 PM
HCF Member

HAHAHA! That made me picture some Asian dude screaming "FLYING BRICK!" with an echo.... lol

Old 03-01-2005, 09:20 AM

Thanks Dude,

When you say a "fun little car" because of the CRV engine,I don't get it.Isn't the CRV engine fairly small in and if itself,let alone that the Element is huge by comparison??Have you driven one?(I recognize that you might not want to say on here LOLYou think the Element would be peppy enough say..on coming off an exit to highway?

Thanks!

Quick Reply: ELEMENT ANYONE???