The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

eventfull night

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 08:33 PM
HCF Member
Default eventfull night

Ok WARNING I am wasted so forgive any type o's

Me and my brother in law went toa bar in Las Cruces, NM to play pool and have some drinks. 4 hours later I am wasted and we got into a big *** fight. Some dude actuallt hit me in the nuts, wtfkinda dude fights by hitting in the nuts... My sister came and got us but I ****ed up a nice *** pair of shorts by knee'ing a dude in the face. Got blood all over my shorts dammit. Fun night though including the fight, I have not gotten to take any aggression out on anyone in a long time.

Old 08-31-2007, 09:15 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: eventfull night

Lol. Youre nuts. I went to a bar tonite too, wasnt drunk but sure wasnt feeling any pain. I didnt get into a fight, but I did get a #.

Old 08-31-2007, 09:47 PM
HCF Member

hey man I was defending family, my bro in law was drunk and bumped into somebody and the dude shoved hime. i stepped /in and started talking trash because that is what I am natorous for and the dude hit me in the nuts. It hurt bad.....but pissed me off more than hurt so I did like a MMA mid kick to his left leg, he went to 1 knee and I knee'd him in the face and the mother ****er passed out lol. I honestly looked at him passed out, looked at my brother in law, and said "ha" and walked off lmao. We left quickly after that lol.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:19 PM
HCF Member

I love fighting so "Way to go Marty!!!". Its fun sometimes, everyone should fight at least a few times in their lives.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:22 PM

i almost ripped this guy a new a$$hole yesterday for making fun of my girlfriend. to make a long story short she hates in when people make fun of people with disabilitys and this guy started being a jackass and calling some challenged kids names. i was slightly blitzed also so i punched this guy so hard in the chest my hand swelled up the size of an unusualy large softball. it was pretty funny too lol

Old 09-01-2007, 10:24 PM
HCF Member

[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 09-03-2007, 06:49 AM

I have news for you - in a street/bar fight - there are NO rules. Anything is a fair game. Furthermore, you're lucky that this idiot didn't have a knife on him. But then again, a kick in the ***** right out of the blue is a bitch move. BTW, a thigh kick the you described is a very effective move to get your opponent to lose balance. You just have to make sure that your shin connects just in the right spot (few inches above the knee, where a large nerve passes).

Old 09-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Administrator

people who kick in bar fights should wear dresses...

Old 09-03-2007, 10:54 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: andryuha

I have news for you - in a street/bar fight - there are NO rules. Anything is a fair game. Furthermore, you're lucky that this idiot didn't have a knife on him. But then again, a kick in the ***** right out of the blue is a bitch move. BTW, a thigh kick the you described is a very effective move to get your opponent to lose balance. You just have to make sure that your shin connects just in the right spot (few inches above the knee, where a large nerve passes).
Naw man I kicked foward connecting the bottom of my foot to the front of his knee. And Patrick I can see someone as big as your *** saying that but I'm 5'8 and a buck 60 so i do what I have to do. I am admitedly smaller than alot of people I get into or would get into fights or disagreements with but a big man can do alot less dammage when his mobility is take away from him. Plus it was more of a anger/instinct thing. He hit me in the ***** and I kicked, grabbed his head, and knee'd in a matter of seconds.

Old 09-03-2007, 04:54 PM
HCF Member

I dont care what, I have kicked in the crotch, I have bitten, I have broken fingers. Fights are just that - fights. When you fight on the street you do what you have to do to stop the other guy. Those of you that say you shouldn't do this or that have not had to fight for your LIFE. When the other guy pulls a knife or there are five of them, its a whole different world. That movie stand up crap goes out the window when you get stabbed. Now I am not talking about that school yard scrap, I am talking about five junkies that jump you when you and your girlfriend are coimg out of a coffee house. They want your money and dont care if you get killed in the process. In those fights, there is no room for macho B.S. rules.

Thats all I have to say.

Quick Reply: eventfull night