The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

FINALLY GRADUATED!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Default FINALLY GRADUATED!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO man im so happy. today was my last day and we just had a farewell assembly and then had a huge picnic at the park. so much fun. then after i went to play lazer tag with a bunch of friends. im just so damn happy to be done high school.....
[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_guiness.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=rockinit.gif]

anyone else here graduate from high school????

Old 05-26-2006, 03:21 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: FINALLY GRADUATED!

Congrats man! I graduated high school...... back in 93'. Man, I feel old. [&:] Anyway, best of luck in your future career choice.

Old 05-26-2006, 03:30 PM

Congrats, yeah I also graduated but back in 98. So between the two of you I don't know if I should feel old or young. LOL.

Old 05-26-2006, 04:10 PM
HCF Member

Today was Senior ditch day. Tuesday and Wendesday is finals, then Sunday, June 4th is graduation. This whole graduation thing is bitter sweet. On one hand, i'm moving on the bigger and better things but on the other hand there are alot of people that i won't see again that are still friends but not the friends that i hang out with.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:11 PM
HCF Member
Default Re: Finally graduated!

i graduated lasat year. it feels so good to be out of high school. just a word of advice, that was given to me and i find to be true. don't buy anything that you have money to buy
________
Mexico hotels

Last edited by BrianT; 04-28-2011 at 09:01 AM.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:15 AM

I graduated on the 22nd. It felt great knowing I never had to go back to those halls again. I outgrew high school a while ago.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:37 AM

Congrats! I graduated last year, and it was kinda bittersweet for me too. It wasnt as hard as it would have been, because in the middle of my senior year, my parents moved us an hour from where I have grown up. After a month of making that commute to go to school, and being late everyday, I decided just to finish out my senior year in Brentwood..where I knew not one person. I honestly didnt even walk, because I didnt know anyone, and for me to go celebrate with a bunch of strangers felt weird. So brentwood I went to all the grad parties in my hometown.

Seriously tho, life after highschool is so much better (for me atleast) than life in highschool. Pretty much, once I was out, my parents realized that I was growing up, I turned 18, and basically could do whatever I wanted, (outside of their house of course). When I was at home, they were still strict. If you can, live this summer up, I chose not to work the whole summer. This is gonna be the last summer that you really have if you plan on working thru college, cause for some reason, your boss probably wont understand that you need summer vacation. Unless youre a teacher of course... Anyway, congratulations to all of you, Live it up, but dont do anything toooo crazy.

Old 05-27-2006, 06:36 PM
HCF Member

I will be graduating on the 13th on next month

Old 05-28-2006, 11:04 AM
formerly aryiman98civic

i graduate last year, it was sweet too....college life is so much better and you realize so many things after you go away for a year and come back. i didnt even come back to my hometown because it was so much drama. instead im living with my girlfriend at her house and working in a factory for a summer. honestly go to college because i can tell you this, you dont want to be working in a factory all your life. thats what happens to most people around here that don't go to college. anyway i hope you all have a sweet graduation this year and live the summer up.

CONGRATS CLASS OF '06!!!!!!!

Old 05-28-2006, 11:50 AM

im gena be takin a summer class at the community college and will prolly work only a couple days a week which isnt bad, i only have class 3 days a week and the class is about 2 1/2 hours...ill still have plenty of time to have fun with friends and such. once the class ends ill still have a lil over a month of summer left to do w/e, prolly go to myrtle beach and stuff like that. its so nice being done with high school, i hated my school and only liked a couple of the teachers. college life seems like it will be so much better, even if it means more work...

congrats to class of '06 peeps!!

Quick Reply: FINALLY GRADUATED!