The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

football

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 08:10 PM
HCF Member
Default football

well, today was the 1st day of spring training for us. we went full pads today too...ill be a junior next year and should be starting on varsity. i didnt get home till 7 tonight so that leaves me very little time to get on here and mess around. anybody else started? i know most of us here in alabama start this week. didnt know if it was different in other states.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:12 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: football

I'm a Senior in high school. I wished i played football, but i didn't wanna do the running so i never joined up. Thats prolly the #1 thing i regret about high school, so enjoy it.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:27 PM
HCF Member

This was my senior year of high school football. The underclassmen have just now started. Im playing college ball and I have to report to sdsu on august 11 for 2 a days [:'(]

Old 04-24-2006, 09:45 PM
HCF Member

i wished I had played football but im stuck in the army now. So 05 civic have fun in mine old stompping grounds

Old 04-24-2006, 10:01 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

i play for a small d3 school and we started the last week in march for spring practice

05 civic....did you get a scholarship? what position you play?

Old 04-24-2006, 10:08 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

i play for a small d3 school and we started the last week in march for spring practice

05 civic....did you get a scholarship? what position you play?
I got scholarship and i play D-end. Where do you go to school?

And import civicus your doin something much greater than football.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:49 PM
HCF Member

Im playing college ball and I have to report to sdsu on august 11 for 2 a days
PLEASE!!! be the class that makes something happen with that football program. I worked at Qualcomm Stadium, where you'll play, and it was painful sometimes watching those games. Congrats on the scholarship. Most people that go to SDSU from a far enjoy it. Hope you like beach type girls man. They come in legions down there.

P.S. Whatever you do, DO NOT eat at the taco shop on the corner of College and Montezuma, no matter how drunk you are. Take the extra mile walk and go further down Montezuma. I've paid the price many a time from eating at that place.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:52 PM
HCF Member

Painfull to watch a game? I watched my high school football team lose every home game and 2 away games. We lost every game in the season. Its not like we almost won either, it wasn't suprising to see a score of 40+ to 3.

Old 04-24-2006, 11:14 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mad7s

PLEASE!!! be the class that makes something happen with that football program. I worked at Qualcomm Stadium, where you'll play, and it was painful sometimes watching those games. Congrats on the scholarship. Most people that go to SDSU from a far enjoy it. Hope you like beach type girls man. They come in legions down there.

P.S. Whatever you do, DO NOT eat at the taco shop on the corner of College and Montezuma, no matter how drunk you are. Take the extra mile walk and go further down Montezuma. I've paid the price many a time from eating at that place.
This was probably one of the best responses ive ever gotten here. But........ Ill be going to South Dakota, not san diego. And in fact I love beach type girls ill just be dealing with the complete opposite where im going. Also instead of sand, water and bikinis. Ill be seeing corn, tractors and hay feilds lol .

Old 04-24-2006, 11:38 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

im going to manchester college now...small school...

Quick Reply: football